5.1 AV Receiver For Taga TAV-506/ 606

Black_Hawk

Hello,

Please recommend a 5.1 AVR for the Taga TAV-506 or 606 FS.

Budget is 30-35k.

On Amazon India I see the Denon X250BT and X550BT and the Pioneer VSX 531 under 35k. (These have shipping through Prime thus listing them). Which one of these will be the better one to go with?

Thanks!

Hello,

Budget is 30-35k.

On Amazon India I see the Denon X250BT and X550BT and the Pioneer VSX 531 under 35k. (These have shipping through Prime thus listing them). Which one of these will be the better one to go with?

Thanks!

If you prefer wireless capability of streaming audio via bluetooth, then an AVR with bluetooth would be very handy pairing the mobile and playing any audio..

Pioneer models have chromecast built-in, (incase you don't have casting device).. This would be also be veer convenient to stream from mobile..

Scout for slightly older models, a year old model with dealers, you may get some very good choices which has all features..

If you prefer wireless capability of streaming audio via bluetooth, then an AVR with bluetooth would be very handy pairing the mobile and playing any audio..

Pioneer models have chromecast built-in, (incase you don't have casting device).. This would be also be veer convenient to stream from mobile..

Scout for slightly older models, a year old model with dealers, you may get some very good choices which has all features..

Thank-you for your reply. I will not be streaming via Bluetooth (if BT is there as an additional option then no hard at all). The AVR will be connected to my custom build HTPC.

Is the Denon X250BT a good option to go for? There is also the Denon X550BT at 28k.

Thank-you for your reply. I will not be streaming via Bluetooth (if BT is there as an additional option then no hard at all). The AVR will be connected to my custom build HTPC.

Is the Denon X250BT a good option to go for? There is also the Denon X550BT at 28k.

Denon X550 BT, as it has auto speaker calibration set-up..

Hello,

Budget is 30-35k.

Thanks!

Hi I too have a Taga 506 v.2 which I purchased to get it hooked to my pioneer vsx 329 k worked fine for a couple of years and then stopped working with a No sound issue, the service guys demanding ₹15k+ to fix it, left the amp with them searching for a new amp now, I think you should go for the Denon 550 option.

Marantz nr 1509 from hifimart. Avoid amazon as it mostly doesn't have manufacturer warranty

Marantz nr 1509 from hifimart. Avoid amazon as it mostly doesn't have manufacturer warranty

Yes, that is actually true. I had called Yamaha (Delhi Office) and they also told me that their AVR units sold through Amazon India have no warranty coverage from them. Same with Denon as well.

Do you have any idea why this is so? HifiMart products are covered under warranty officially by Yamaha?

Called up Preeti Trading Corporation (listed on Denon India website as their official distributor in India) and asked them about warranty coverage on products bought online through Amazon India or Hifimart and I was told that if you buy online there absolutely NO WARRANTY coverage.

I have 11k stewing in my Amazon Pay Balance and I thought of using it on the AVR but alas! Also, buying through Hifimart has no warranty coverage? I'm sure so many folks here have bought AVR systems from them... did you run into any issues while claiming warranty in India?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back