5.1 speakers needed for Denon 1610

muks1224

Hi!,
A friend of mine has juts bought a second hand Denon 1610 , he is looking out for a 5.1 speaker setup, budget under 50k , can somebody suggest a good brand
to fit within the budget .Thanks

HI! taking it further my friend has seen a demo of of Polk (S15) ,and SuperNova , his room size (bedroom) 14x12 ,using a Samsung 55inch LED
i believe the the dealer is insisting on 2 Sub-Woofers , is it really necessary? pricing quoted S15+S30 Rs.65,600 and Subs MISSION MS200 40 k a pair , and for Supernova 41,600. Any comments by FM's on pricing and models ( to be paired with a Denon 1610 , 50% Music 50% movies).Tks , since i am away not able to demo with him.

your friend was looking for 5.1 under 50k, now he is looking at >1.5L?
Sorry for my ignorance but I could not understand what supernova is. The price for S15+S30 seems high. What's the discount over MRP?
For a beginner, dual subs not required. Rather I would recommend one better sub like BIC PL200.

your friend was looking for 5.1 under 50k, now he is looking at >1.5L?
Sorry for my ignorance but I could not understand what supernova is. The price for S15+S30 seems high. What's the discount over MRP?
For a beginner, dual subs not required. Rather I would recommend one better sub like BIC PL200.
Hi! I think you got it wrong or maybe i did not put it across properly.Well the Polk S15 + S30 was quoted at 61,500/- , they had offered other ranges but my recommendation to him was S15+S30 any price pointers pls , also will ask him to look at BIC PL200 (Price?).Tks

Hi! I think you got it wrong or maybe i did not put it across properly.Well the Polk S15 + S30 was quoted at 61,500/- , they had offered other ranges but my recommendation to him was S15+S30 any price pointers pls , also will ask him to look at BIC PL200 (Price?).Tks
S15+S30 MRP 48.5 k according to profx. So please cross check with profx.

Those are the MRPs mentioned in profx website and also ooberpad, who are genuine dealers. So actual price will be lesser. Are you sure these prices are offered by profx and that these are for 1 piece s30 and 1 pair s15 only?

You may also consider Taga Harmony Special edition 5.0 speaker package + Subwoofer
Eltax Exposure + subwoofer also another option.

If budget can be increased, pick and choose suitable models from Signature series

Check out the Wharfedale DX-2 , Jamo S series and if its still around the brilliant
Pioneer SP-PK52FS 5.0 package.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back