5.1Channel Input Preamplifier

suds

Hi,

5.1ch (6 channel) Input preamplifier with gain adjust is now complete..
PCB will be ready this by weekend (20th June09).

Attached schematic and Board images.

Last edited:
Hi,

Congrats Sudhi :clapping: !! hope to see the prototype soon and eventually take it for a spin at my place ;)!!

Although Am into multichannel,I still say this will quite useful for the DIY folks with multichannel aspirations :)!!

Regards.

Hi,

5.1ch (6 channel) Input preamplifier with gain adjust is now complete..
PCB will be ready this by weekend (20th June09).

Attached schematic and Board images.

Good work. What is the performance closest to a retail amp you are expecting or aiming for? what is your reference?

What is the performance closest to a retail amp you are expecting or aiming for?

This is a DIY project , if things are well planned, it can leave commercial amps available in India far behind.

Quality will be best, when it comes to audio, things depends on individual perspective, ears and taste and media and place.. and .. lot of things apart from parts, PCB and PSU. out aim to pair the best available in market.

This pre-amp will provide adjustable input gain so one can select suitable gain depending on input source and amplifier. I have used good quality parts and low noise op-amp.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back