55'' Television at 50-60K budget

vanga123

Hi,

Can anyone suggest some good options for a 55'' TV at 50-60K budget?

I currently own a 10-year old Panasonic 50'' plasma. I still love the picture quality of the same, but I don't want to transport it to my new work location due to its age.

I would be using it primarily for watching Prime/Netflix movies via a fire stick.

With best regards,
Dileep

Hi,

I currently own a 10-year old Panasonic 50'' plasma. I still love the picture quality of the same, but I don't want to transport it to my new work location due to its age.

I would be using it primarily for watching Prime/Netflix movies via a fire stick.

With best regards,
Dileep
R you interested in selling this??? Sir

Hi,

With best regards,
Dileep

I am in the same boat. What all TVs have you shortlisted. My Samsung Plasma conked off last year and we are not going to get the same PQ in this budget. Especially I used it most for watching sports, and I have serious doubts about these new LEDs being able to handle motion blur properly, especially in this budget.
I shortlisted Samsung AUE60 and LG UP7500. Add another 13-14k and Sony X7500 is also available.

I am in the same boat. What all TVs have you shortlisted. My Samsung Plasma conked off last year and we are not going to get the same PQ in this budget. Especially I used it most for watching sports, and I have serious doubts about these new LEDs being able to handle motion blur properly, especially in this budget.
I shortlisted Samsung AUE60 and LG UP7500. Add another 13-14k and Sony X7500 is also available.
Hi,
I haven't short listed any TV as I am overwhelmed with the number of options, and is completely out of touch on what to look for. On a first look, I also felt that I won't be getting the same PQ as my plasma on any of this 50-60K budget TVs. But at the same time, I don't want to spend more than this as my current set up is not a permanent one.

I will check the models that you suggested today.
Thank you very much,

With best regards,
Dileep

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back