65 Inch Non Oled TV

Please don't be offended, it's just a word, I tried and didn't get any special prices so I may be wrong fully but I'm tracking this one since December attentively at least, diwali is definitely not my expertise, but yours:).Your opinions are indeed valuable. Now where do you think x90j will land per your projections for 55 at diwali and which stores would you suggest. Also have a happy day...
Cheers mate no worries.X90j should be around 1.6L if not lower at diwali.

Diwali period has 3 advantages

1)lowest price offered by the brand,2)extended warranty at least for LG,3)offers from credit card/finance companies. Last year HDFC was offering 15K on Sony TVs. You may also get goodies like a soundbar/small tv depending on the brand/model.

In Pune where i live vijay sales usually have the lowest price. even RD is very competitive.No idea about Bangalore. but i have seen many FMs mentioned Girias.

Small Update , Spent the whole weekend trying to fiddle with SDR & HDR setting's and safe to say I've got everything calibrated to my liking...

I have only one issue which I'm not sure how to solve , whenever a scene involves camera panning the screen starts to stutter/judder/tear , 60 & 120 FPS obviously run smooth but the issue seems to be only with then 24 FPS content which sadly is 90% of the content we consume.

I have changed BFI to 1 which reduces the issue by say 50% , i don't want to change smoothness as it gives soap opera effect that i hate.

From what i read on various forums this seems to be a common issue across brands. Someone said Apple 4K TV has an option to match frame rates which in return eliminates this problem. if this is true i really don't mind buying it :p

I'll be really glad if someone can throw some light on this...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back