65 Inch Non Oled TV

Went ahead and ordered X900H 65 Inch , little birdie told me X90J is most like to release around end of July or 1st Week of august and will be priced above 1.8 Lacs.

Delivery is expected by today evening followed by installation sometime tomorrow.

Thanks you all...

Went ahead and ordered X900H 65 Inch , little birdie told me X90J is most like to release around end of July or 1st Week of august and will be priced above 1.8 Lacs.

Delivery is expected by today evening followed by installation sometime tomorrow.

Thanks you all...
1.8 lacs plus o_O , for old tech and a new processor. Are the prices high or is Sony India high, really difficult to say now. You chose the right thing for sure. How much did this one cost BTW?

1.8 lacs plus o_O , for old tech and a new processor. Are the prices high or is Sony India high, really difficult to say now. You chose the right thing for sure. How much did this one cost BTW?
I spoke to 2 different sources and both claimed the MRP on the box will be above 2 lacs but should retail around 1.8. I couldn't torture myself anymore waiting in suspense. Bargained like hell and managed to close the deal at 1.4 and 18 No cost EMI's.

Now the wait begins for delivery & installation.

I spoke to 2 different sources and both claimed the MRP on the box will be above 2 lacs but should retail around 1.8. I couldn't torture myself anymore waiting in suspense. Bargained like hell and managed to close the deal at 1.4 and 18 No cost EMI's.

Now the wait begins for delivery & installation.
Awesome, that's a good deal, and you got 18 months, I only got 12 :) Do the panel usage test after the guy installs the TV - https://www.hifivision.com/threads/how-to-check-usage-hours-of-sony-bravia-lcd.21623/. Mine was at 0 thankfully, and then the usual Dirty screen checks on youtube to ensure no dirty panel and such.

Someone is smoking really good stuff at Sony , if one can afford this at 1.9 L they might as well cough up another 20-30k and take the LG CX

I'm Glad I pulled the trigger on X900H , should have done it earlier itself
Agreed, and CX65 can be had for 2 right now, if you bargain well even lesser, so Sony is definitely on Crack.

Not on crack, They know they can get away with it. People here are obsessed with name Sony.
Seems the manufacturer is answering questions on Amazon site. Asked them to share the details on what are they high on? Either they will reply or I will lose my Amazon membership, or I will be ignored as a troll :cool:. Someone commented why do this jazz, well just doing it to get someone to atleast notice what desi middle class consumers think of these pissants. Useless with 1 year warranty and charging such premiums. Pricing in US has gone down significantly meanwhile on prime day saw a 55" at 1190usd

Honestly i was mentally prepared upto 1.7 but glad i went with X900H. Saved 50k which will now get me PS5 after few months :p
Current year models for every brand are very expensive in june-july period.X90J will see a price drop in Diwali. Should be around 1.6 range if not more.

Current year models for every brand are very expensive in june-july period.X90J will see a price drop in Diwali. Should be around 1.6 range if not more.
Sony X900h launch street price was 1.29l and a year later 1.04l for 55.dint think Sony falls for this gimmick esp by diwali, but maybe by the time next ces is underway most likely yes.

Seems the manufacturer is answering questions on Amazon site. Asked them to share the details on what are they high on? Either they will reply or I will lose my Amazon membership, or I will be ignored as a troll :cool:. Someone commented why do this jazz, well just doing it to get someone to atleast notice what desi middle class consumers think of these pissants. Useless with 1 year warranty and charging such premiums. Pricing in US has gone down significantly meanwhile on prime day saw a 55" at 1190usd
I still comment on it again, why do all that JAZZ :) Just don't buy a Sony? buy some other brands? Why go aggressive & write those things publicly?
Even for some reason a Sony staff reads it, he will think " Baacha Hai" & laugh at you. Pricing for products is not done by the Sony Staff who are on Social Media or checking Amazon Reviews, i really hope you know that? These Companies/Manufacturers don't change pricing of their products because of comments like you posted but when the sales of their products aren't satisfactory for them.

So simple solution is Don't buy a Sony. Unless you love Sony to death & not willing to buy something else?

Cheers.

I still comment on it again, why do all that JAZZ :) Just don't buy a Sony? buy some other brands? Why go aggressive & write those things publicly?
Even for some reason a Sony staff reads it, he will think " Baacha Hai" & laugh at you. Pricing for products is not done by the Sony Staff who are on Social Media or checking Amazon Reviews, i really hope you know that? These Companies/Manufacturers don't change pricing of their products because of comments like you posted but when the sales of their products aren't satisfactory for them.

So simple solution is Don't buy a Sony. Unless you love Sony to death & not willing to buy something else?

Cheers.
Cheers Sir for me being immature ;) Do see your point respectfully, but maybe it's just an immature way of expression some bachha's have, altho in a 36 yr old budhha in reality now:D. Want it, can't have it at that price point...Yet.

Honestly i was mentally prepared upto 1.7 but glad i went with X900H. Saved 50k which will now get me PS5 after few months :p
Same thought. But first reaction of wifey when I broached buying the PS5 was "after this TV you want PS5 also?" :) Safe to say, going to continue with the PS4 and Xbox 1 for some more time :D

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back