65" tv - Budget 1.2L

Yeah..the store manager took my number and told he will get back with the best possible price but it is not going to be less than 1.5L. So x9000h is out of budget here. I am planning to go for frame 2020. It was available for 1.19L last week on flipkart but price has increased by 10k now. I think it'll be back at 1.2L in the year end sale. I couldn't find frame@95k anywhere. Can you please guide me where is it available at 95k.
Are the year-end sales on Flipkart or Amazon any good? On Samsung site it's currently selling for 126k, then there's 3000 worth of coupons from Samsung's app and 1500 cashback for compatible cards.

Yeah..the store manager took my number and told he will get back with the best possible price but it is not going to be less than 1.5L. So x9000h is out of budget here. I am planning to go for frame 2020. It was available for 1.19L last week on flipkart but price has increased by 10k now. I think it'll be back at 1.2L in the year end sale. I couldn't find frame@95k anywhere. Can you please guide me where is it available at 95k.
I also remember seeing it on Flipkart for 95k. But now it says 1.34. But it is worth it for 1.19 or 1.2 easily.

65" 9000h is available at shopatsc.com (Sony's online Sony center) @161490. That goes out of your budget. So shortlist TVs and start striking out the ones that are unwanted to your preference. Frame @95k looks like narrowing down to your requirement. But it says it has Bluetooth 4.2 version. You won't be able to pair your latest Bluetooth headphone (Still worth it for its price).
I have a complimentary Sony headphone which cannot be paired with 4.2 version. I can do so with my phone that supports 5.0

I tried bringing in the Sony technician still he was not able to pair it. Bluetooth version matters AFAIK and have tried. Let me push for getting the device connected by booking another ticket. Maybe if it works, I would stand benefitted a lot.
Bluetooth 5.0 is backwards compatible as far as I know and the higher version should pair with the lowest. It’s just like how Hdmi 2.1 can work with 1.4. I used 1.4 Hdmi for some time in my c9 before I switched to 2.0. There are cases where 1.4 didn’t work with 2.0 and had handshake issues but that may be a fault with cable or some other factors involved. As per tech it’s backwards compatible. So we need make sure the information we give is accurate. I have been able to pair 4.2 with 5.0 with no issues. And one more point I want to make is not for you but in general especially to Sony fanboys since I see so many fanboy comments by them recently.Be it audio or video, you like what you hear and see in Sony? Good. Feel it’s the best? Good for u. But Sony is not reference audio and video material and don’t be coming and saying what you see or hear in Sony is only correct .Before u fan boys start attacking me here is one example. What a joke. It’s an insult to compare Denon 4500 and xtz 12.17 with Sony sound systems.

Attachments

• E9144BCE-04FC-4B1E-BFD0-640ED10C7023.jpeg
    E9144BCE-04FC-4B1E-BFD0-640ED10C7023.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I also remember seeing it on Flipkart for 95k. But now it says 1.34. But it is worth it for 1.19 or 1.2 easily.
Another lie. Can you just stop already?

Here's the pricing history of Frame 65" on Flipkart since the launch. The lowest price has been 125k (120k with bank offers).

Maybe it's just sample size bias, but generally, Sony fanboys are the worst at peddling lies and misinformation. Every single claim I've heard from your user id has been a white lie. If you didn't mean it, please fact check what you write before writing it.

And BTW, just because your TV doesn't work with your Bluetooth headphones doesn't mean Bluetooth 5.0 and 4.1 don't work together. You could have done a simple google search and got the answer that BT 5.0 is backwards compatible with 4.0 and above. Maybe even got a clue and debugged your own problem.

1607843199104.png

but generally, Sony fanboys are the worst at peddling lies and misinformation.
Hahah yeah like the YouTuber quantum tv. What’s even surprising is some people easily believing the crap he says. Salty Sony fan boy he is. So butthurt that LG is leading in the Oled segment. But wait I am a Sony fan boy as well and always biased toward Sony ever since my childhood but being some one who is also a hardcore audio and video enthusiast I like to speak facts

Ok guys, my apologies if I have offended some here. I have 2 Sony TV's, one playstation and Htr3 soundbar 5.1. maybe I am guilty as charged. I will refrain from talking about Sony if it infuriated some of you.

Ok guys, my apologies if I have offended some here. I have 2 Sony TV's, one playstation and Htr3 soundbar 5.1. maybe I am guilty as charged. I will refrain from talking about Sony if it infuriated some of you.
My first part of the comment was purely on the subject Bluetooth compatibility and has nothing to do with you talking about Sony. The second part was generally for all Sony fan boys posting misleading and false information. I still have a Sony tv and used a Sony blu ray player, ps3,Ps4 as well

I also apologised to my boys that I went for a bigger screen and not given them a OLED 65 I could have gotten with LG because of my obsession with a Sony product. Now I have to live with my choice of decision. They seem to be happy with the 9300 D nevertheless but I have deprieved them the best. I am really sad.

Hahah yeah like the YouTuber quantum tv. What’s even surprising is some people easily believing the crap he says. Salty Sony fan boy he is. So butthurt that LG is leading in the Oled segment. But wait I am a Sony fan boy as well and always biased toward Sony ever since my childhood but being some one who is also a hardcore audio and video enthusiast I like to speak facts
I live by the philosophy to love products rather than brands. If you love a company rather than products, you're just wasting your own money. The company won't care about you.
May we move on please? I made a mistake and i stand corrected. Sorry again.
Just make sure to fact check before you post here. The 95k price of Frame, bluetooth 4 vs 5 thing at least could be verified with a simple Google search.

As for the X TV vs Y TV thing, rtings is a very reliable source for fact checking what you're observing with your TVs. If your experience doesn't match them, try to figure out why. More often than not it's that the TV isn't set up right. Other times it's a faulty panel. But us being right and all reviewers with lab testing wrong is almost impossible.

I wanted to buy a 65" lg oled instead of the Sony 75" 8000h. But in the last minute screen size got me and I may not experience OLED for another few years atleast. I was trying to justify the 8000h purchase. I am sorry lightgamer. I did not check facts. But you could say it is more of ignorance than what you claim as "lies" which hurts a bit. I am a newbie. And I learn a lot here. I will take your comments with a pinch of salt.

Keep checking the price daily, the next big price drops or discounts happen in the second week of January for Flipkart. So you can save 10k if you wait for a month.

I also apologised to my boys that I went for a bigger screen and not given them a OLED 65 I could have gotten with LG because of my obsession with a Sony product. Now I have to live with my choice of decision. They seem to be happy with the 9300 D nevertheless but I have deprieved them the best. I am really sad.

I wanted to buy a 65" lg oled instead of the Sony 75" 8000h. But in the last minute screen size got me and I may not experience OLED for another few years atleast. I was trying to justify the 8000h purchase. I am sorry lightgamer. I did not check facts. But you could say it is more of ignorance than what you claim as "lies" which hurts a bit. I am a newbie. And I learn a lot here. I will take your comments with a pinch of salt.
Not sure why you are talking like this. Nothing wrong with getting a Sony. What is best is defined by what makes you happy. If the 75 inch Sony 800h makes u and your kids happy and that is the best tv for you and you have given the best for your kids.In south idli is considered the tastiest and healthiest break fast by many. My wife also says the same but for me I eat bread butter jam or bread and omelette with cheese which makes me happy. I can’t have idli just cause it’s the tastier meal for my wife and others. There are many factors to be considered what is best and it varies from people to people. What other owners say and reviewers say are just starter points for us and we have to do our own research and finalise which is best for us and don’t care a dam about what others say

Well the 65" 9300D being the hall TV before Diwali and Vu55 my room TV where my twin sons play their PS4, I had two options in mind - CX 65 or 75" Sony 8000h. 75" Sony would make that the hall TV, 65" 9300D would become the room TV and the 55" would be bought by my neighbor (and tenant). Or if 65" LG CX I buy, that would straight go to my room where they would play in that. But since I thought my dad can also watch a bigger TV, I went for 75" 8000h. But it was torn left right and center here by a few. Some said it was a crappy IPS screen. It produces a lot more colour than needed and I started to justify its buy here. The sad part is its own gift headphone Sony CH700 even after a technician's visit did not pair. Plus my dad has to wear cooling glasses to watch it, even after me dimming the TV. He sometimes even procrastinats watching his favourite shows and cricket due to extreme brightness. Why does it want to produce so many colours?

In the meantime instead of the 65" 9300D my kiddies could have played PS4 games on a LG 65" CX, the best value for money TV in today's market with HDMI 2.1. On top of it a Blaupunkt 2.1 channel soundbar had issues playing 5.1 audio without settings change, that I had to further invest on a Sony HtR3. My party was further spoiled when I was heavily criticised for recommending 8000h because of Rtings giving it a mediocre rating. The hall TV now only serves the purpose of TV serials for my mother and wife in the evenings. The extra 10" real estate is no good. And my OLED itch is still there making me rant here. If 8000h has Dolby Atmos and Dolby vision as a solace, it is a classy case of "all dressed up but nowhere to go".

But it was torn left right and center here by a few. Some said it was a crappy IPS screen.

Well there are people who trash talk on Oled as well. There is a comment by a FM that c9 is mediocre at best compared to a TCL midrange tv. Quantum tv you tube channel ? Wel it goes on and on. If you and your family enjoy and that’s all matters. That is why I gave the breakfast example. Having heated arguments in forum is common and I have also had few. I went for c9 cause at my place the maximum size I could accommodate was 65 so I just went ahead with Oled. We all get what’s best for our room and usage pattern. Definitely kids are going to enjoy playing in any tv and not bother about black levels, HDMI versions. This 2.1 is over blown to be honest. I mean seriously most of us who get a tv for movie and tv shows purpose don’t need it. I have a c9 and what am I doing with the HDMI 2.1 that 2.0 can’t do? It has been a year and still no use. I don’t totally disregard the importance of it as it’s good to have for gaming but only on a competitive level where response time and input lag matters. But for kids gaming and for people who buy for HT purpose alone? Hmmm

I don’t totally disregard the importance of it as it’s good to have for gaming but only on a competitive level where response time and input lag matters
For competitive play, you need at least 240Hz. 120Hz is more for the average gamer and PC usage. Just connect a PC to your C9 and you'll notice that even scrolling in chrome and mouse movement is massively improved compared to 60Hz(you can try at 1440p if you don't have HDMI 2.1 GPU). The first time I tried a 144Hz monitor I was blown away. Same with 90/120Hz phones.

If I'm going to even play casually on a TV, I'd want a TV with VRR (way more important than 120Hz) and at least 90-100 Hz. It makes a lot of difference. And if I can't afford such a TV, I'd play on a 1440p 144Hz monitor (available from ₹25k).

For competitive play, you need at least 240Hz. 120Hz is more for the average gamer and PC usage. Just connect a PC to your C9 and you'll notice that even scrolling in chrome and mouse movement is massively improved compared to 60Hz(you can try at 1440p if you don't have HDMI 2.1 GPU). The first time I tried a 144Hz monitor I was blown away. Same with 90/120Hz phones.

If I'm going to even play casually on a TV, I'd want a TV with VRR (way more important than 120Hz) and at least 90-100 Hz. It makes a lot of difference. And if I can't afford such a TV, I'd play on a 1440p 144Hz monitor (available from ₹25k).
Yeah I very well know that as I have been a gaming addict from my childhood and recently sold my nvidia gsync gaming monitor due to the lack of time after having a child. The second I changed it to 120 hz from 60 the difference was well noticeable and the same spec monitor has been used by many gaming professionals and in tournaments as well. Even some of the gaming tournaments still use 120-140hz monitors or May be I am totally outdated.My circle is full of hardcore gamers who also game with professional gamers and are ranked at the very high level online. And for such gamers they don’t give a dam about Oled tv’s. They prefer gaming monitors. Mostly people use tv for role playing games,single player games and consoles . I miss my gaming days and the monitor. I was a hardcore fifa, Dota gamer.

Last edited:
OP sorry for derailing the thread. Hope you got your queries addressed. 1.2L is a good budget but for your usage you can get tv’s that cost less and save some cash.

Are the year-end sales on Flipkart or Amazon any good? On Samsung site it's currently selling for 126k, then there's 3000 worth of coupons from Samsung's app and 1500 cashback for compatible cards.
Actually on samsung site 65 inch has been out of stock. if it comes back in stock soon then I'll get it from there. Otherwise I'll get it from flipkart on next sale when price comes back to last week's sale price.

OP sorry for derailing the thread. Hope you got your queries addressed. 1.2L is a good budget but for your usage you can get tv’s that cost less and save some cash.
Yes thanks. Actually U7980 is not available here so which other options do you think i can get to save cash?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back