720p projector within 65K

John

Hi folks,

I am looking for a 720p projector within 65K. Your recommendations please.

Also, the distributors/dealers in India.

i got a quote for HD65 for Rs.58K + Ceiling Mount for Rs 3.5K in Hyd. Hope it helps. But i guess Infocus-X9 scores over HD 65 at entry level 720p and might be worth considering it. I am seriously consideing the X9.

Problem is X9 is costing USD 1099$ , in India it will be expensive, secondly it does not have much configuration options, if u read the forums abroad most people have complained regarding the same, but the projector is extremely bright with 1800 lumen's and is good for people wanting screen sizes above 100".

Optoma Hd 65 is a good choice and its under 65 k.

i got a quote for HD65 for Rs.58K + Ceiling Mount for Rs 3.5K in Hyd. Hope it helps. But i guess Infocus-X9 scores over HD 65 at entry level 720p and might be worth considering it. I am seriously consideing the X9.

I got a quote of 67K + 12.5% VAT in Kolkata which is too much I believe. Was 58K excluding VAT?

Also, someone mentioned the Panasonic AX200AU. How is this and how much does it cost?

Where in Hyderabad did you get this quote as I might be interested in buying this as well. Thanks!

digiproindia is the dealer for Optoma brand in india and they are in Secbad. They are quoting 68k (incl tax). prices fluctuate every month so i guess this might vary.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back