8 Audio: Finally ridiculously cheap, high end cables?

corElement

I was going through ebay today and came across this company called 8Audio.

Their cables and connectors seem to appear high end and the rates seem too good to be true.

Take a look

Interconnects
Results for Hi-end Cables:A/V Cable

Speaker cables
Results for Hi-end Cables:Speaker Cable

Cables like this one for Rs 1000 And this one for 2000 seem to be too good to be true..
pinkrca1.JPG

pinkrca3.jpg

rcacablered2.JPG

coaxiial.jpg

Even these flatline copper and silver speaker cables look interesting

flatspcable1.JPG

silver-spcable1.JPG

What do you guys think?

Yes 8Audio cables are quite VFM and also deliver good quality. Some users are using cables from 8Audio. I think Audiodoc and kaushik has some experience with them.

dont know about the quality .. but they look strong and well packed cables... :) If they work good.. please PM me price and where can I get those, Would really appreciate..

dont know about the quality .. but they look strong and well packed cables... :) If they work good.. please PM me price and where can I get those, Would really appreciate..

They sell by international delivery from the ebay store here Parts Electronics, Pre-Amp items in 8Audio store on eBay!

Yes 8Audio cables are quite VFM and also deliver good quality. Some users are using cables from 8Audio. I think Audiodoc and kaushik has some experience with them.

Wow I didnt know hfv people used them.

Audiodoc and kaushik please tell us which cables you use.

Flat one looks like replica of Nordost.. Love to test it..:)

Thats what I thought too!!

From what I know the quality of coaxial cables is measured by the quality of it's shielding, and those wires look ridiculously well shielded so might actually serious value for money.

Last edited:
Looks like a internet only company like emotiva..
The problem with these companies is that, there could be no demo and all the good news need to be passed on by word of mouth.
I have reached a stage where I no longer gauge the cables by shielding or looks. So its kind of a deadlock..

If only someone in india can lend them for a day.. :rolleyes:

well
most of the cables pictured are already with spectra in India

i have seen a couple and used a similar one

They sell by international delivery from the ebay store here Parts Electronics, Pre-Amp items in 8Audio store on eBay!

From what I know the quality of coaxial cables is measured by the quality of it's shielding, and those wires look ridiculously well shielded so might actually serious value for money.

Yeah .:).thats what I gathered but would really like to use em to know their potential. So these are available only in US ??but is the quality good.. Anyone whos using them please comment .... are they more neutral or warm or do they effect any set of frequencies :rolleyes:? please let me know I might actually go for em !!!;)

Yeah .:).thats what I gathered but would really like to use em to know their potential. So these are available only in US ??but is the quality good.. Anyone whos using them please comment .... are they more neutral or warm or do they effect any set of frequencies :rolleyes:? please let me know I might actually go for em !!!;)

It's international delivery...they're based in china, have a look at the ebay store for more details.

This threads about finding out their quality. Maybe you can go ahead and buy it and tell us :D :eek:hyeah:

8audio has some cool enclosures too. I have purchased some chassis and tube protectors from him. Good stuff.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back