90's Kids - Post your favourite music, videos, memories ......

shafic

According to me I can call myself a music lover more than an Audiophile.I love all types of good music in all genres and languages.Although I favour older songs/music, I am also partial to the music of 90's and modern ones too.

I have been listening to good music from childhood. From valve Radios to lp based music system. In the initial days of my career ( 1988 to 1993) walkman was my only source of music as I traveled a lot. I missed many movies during that period.

In 1993 soon after my marriage I bought a philps 21" colour tv. The sound quality of that tv was amazing.
That was the period during which Zee TV, MTV, Star movies, Star network were launched.

This started the era of broadcasting revolution. Many good song videos, movies became available to us. The quality of sound and picture quality also was excellent.

I would like to share some of the music videos I enjoyed during that period.
I invite all to pls share their memories, videos etc from that time.

Regards.

One of my favourite of that time.

Last edited:
One of Anu Malik's better compositions.

My favourite title song for a serial till date.

My favourite TV show till date. Taught me many things in that pre internet era.

And these timeless ads. So innocent but so lasting!

And lastly, I am yet to hear a better song which can unite the nation!

It's around 1995...not sure how they used time lapse photography....later in 1998 director Shankar used in Mudalvan/Nayak movie ....by that time Hollywood done in Matrix (not sure)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back