a big hello to everyone

sumitnda

hi guys
this is sumit... i just stumbled upon this site actually by MISTAKE!!! and 10 mins of going thru the threads, and i knew that i wz missing sumthing bigggg!!
it seems to be a great site wid lot of people genuinely sharing and advicing... i hope to be another useful member on the community.... enjoy
sumit

welcome. soon you will be missing your peace of mind and money from your wallet. We will make u spend at least 25k on interconnects :eek:hyeah:

welcome. soon you will be missing your peace of mind and money from your wallet. We will make u spend at least 25k on interconnects :eek:hyeah:

:lol: Thats true..just 2 days in the forum and I already started thinking about what I can buy next:)

Welcome surendar to this wonderful forum.I hope you like this forum as much as I do.This is a forum with wonderful people.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

hi guys
this is sumit... i just stumbled upon this site actually by MISTAKE!!! and 10 mins of going thru the threads, and i knew that i wz missing sumthing bigggg!!
it seems to be a great site wid lot of people genuinely sharing and advicing... i hope to be another useful member on the community.... enjoy
sumit

Welcome to the forum. I hope u did not fall flat after stumbling upon the site. :eek:hyeah:

:lol:

A warm welcome. Spending as a result of this site is true. But it is very wise and satisfied spending based on a lot of sound advice. :)

welcome_crash.gif

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back