A/C in home theatre..

Voltas vertis offers one of the best price performance combination in 1.5 ton split ACs @27K apx. Or if you can stretch your budget a bit more then you can find even bluestar,Hitachi, Carrier offings in 1.5 ton split ACs starting from 30K.Yes you can settle with three star power rating and save a few bucks there.

And one more thing don't ever think about one ton AC even 1.5 ton is a compromise for your room size and the magnitude of heat generating equipment which have to take care of as well buy your upcoming purchase.

well for that size room and 5 folks.. we would need a 2 tonner to match the needs atleast.

however i have got 1.5 for the same room size but i stay alone along with that there is no sunlight from anyd direction in that room..

so taking into account 5 people and lots of electronics producing heat.. we need a 2 tonner.. but in 20 k thats almost impossible.

the best ac of all would be the

o'general followed
daikin , hitachi, panasonic, haier

carrier , voltas , lg and so on....

definitely dont get LG. we've had bad experiences with like 5 LG AC's. Even my moms office has switched from LG to bluestar.
at home, were switching from LG to HItachi and Daikin whenever an LG gets spoilt.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back