A/C in home theatre..

Voltas vertis offers one of the best price performance combination in 1.5 ton split ACs @27K apx. Or if you can stretch your budget a bit more then you can find even bluestar,Hitachi, Carrier offings in 1.5 ton split ACs starting from 30K.Yes you can settle with three star power rating and save a few bucks there.

And one more thing don't ever think about one ton AC even 1.5 ton is a compromise for your room size and the magnitude of heat generating equipment which have to take care of as well buy your upcoming purchase.

well for that size room and 5 folks.. we would need a 2 tonner to match the needs atleast.

however i have got 1.5 for the same room size but i stay alone along with that there is no sunlight from anyd direction in that room..

so taking into account 5 people and lots of electronics producing heat.. we need a 2 tonner.. but in 20 k thats almost impossible.

the best ac of all would be the

o'general followed
daikin , hitachi, panasonic, haier

carrier , voltas , lg and so on....

definitely dont get LG. we've had bad experiences with like 5 LG AC's. Even my moms office has switched from LG to bluestar.
at home, were switching from LG to HItachi and Daikin whenever an LG gets spoilt.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back