A call to all advice seekers

Naturelover

Staff member
I have noticed ever so often that members come up asking for advice on various audio and video issues and "what to buy" options but they then just go silent and do not post any feedback on what they finally did.
What they bought or how the issue was sorted out.

Guys, please do bring your threads to a satisfactory conclusion. There are several folks out there who are likely in the same boat and will benefit from that information and your feedback is important.
It will also help thank those who put in the effort to help you in your hour of need. It gives immense satisfaction to know that a friend has reached his goal.

Hi

I echo 'Naturelover' post. It is true...so many join HFV to get answers or advice for their requirements. Once the job is done, either we see no posts or feedback or contribution from them.

One more thing is, they never take the effort to read a similar thread which echoes their own requirement instead start a new thread which asks us to reinvent the old wheel.

Primary example being "I am looking for a LED TV in X or Y budget, which ones would the FMs suggest here, these are the models that I have liked and selected etc..." :)

Those who contribute with advice and information most often have acquired their knowledge after considerable time and expense, something many OPs fail to appreciate. Plus a willingness to share this knowledge with total strangers.

Still, very often there's not even an acknowledgment, let alone thanks.

The net result will be a reduction in contributions from FMs. Those with poor manners are sowing the seeds of being ignored in future.

Agreed with Naturelover, final conclusion and purchased must came on board which will guide remaining FM , who are sailing in same boat.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back