A short visit to B'lore!! hoping to meet any audiophile there if possible...

rud3dawg

Hey there Melodious people of Banglore ...

I' ll be visiting B'lore this weekend .. was wondering if any of you Gurus and Audio maniacs..would mind spending some time sharing knowledge and information on Saturday & Sunday...and also places that absolutely need visiting in and around Kormangla.. Will be starting Thursday night.. from Hyderabad to attend a friends wedding late Friday night (Darn you Rebecca Black!!! this phrase sounds so..%$%^$^)and after that am planning to go loco on audio-neubic tour for atleast a day:yahoo:...Will be very glad if anyone is planning to visit some stores and I can tag along..:eek:hyeah:

Also I remember vaguely someone wanted someone else from Hyderabad to get some equipment for them..(Bring in person.. and I think its George O the MOD..if am not wrong). I d be glad to get it as long as I can carry it.. (unlike some floorstanders etc!!).:rolleyes: :)

Hi Dawg

Yes It's me. The preamp is with a friend there, I will PM you his number once you figure out you can bring it it's a solid state preamp weighing about 6-7 lbs I guess. In return you can swing by my place and check out my gear and I'll provide you a glass of chilled beer/wine while you are listening.

Cheers

George

Hi Dawg

Yes It's me. The preamp is with a friend there, I will PM you his number once you figure out you can bring it it's a solid state preamp weighing about 6-7 lbs I guess. In return you can swing by my place and check out my gear and I'll provide you a glass of chilled beer/wine while you are listening.

Cheers

George

If there is a problem, dont worry,I will be there in about 3 weeks.

lols.. you kiddin me.. 6-7 lbs.. should be a sitch.. am A ok with that..and in return getting visit a big GEORGEO MODs place .. sounds like a sweet deal ;):clapping: :D

Hope its not too delicate glass case etc...(Frankly am gona google the item now :p (typical audioneub I know :D)) .... and sure go ahead and PM me the info I ll call him right away!! luckily I still havent been assignd any work for the day :D (as of now..).:rolleyes:

Hi Rud3dawg,
I would have requested you to get some Haleem :licklips:, but we won't be able to meet as I will be away this weekend.

Rud3dawg, if you are visiting GeorgeO, do try to visit GVenu too, he lives not too far away and its worth a visit if he is free to host you.

Hi Rud3dawg,
I would have requested you to get some Haleem :licklips:, but we won't be able to meet as I will be away this weekend.

Awww.. I would surely not mind getting you guys Haleem.. am gona get on to a 7 ish Private coach.. so will have to see if I can get my hands on some quality Haleem..

Rud3dawg, if you are visiting GeorgeO, do try to visit GVenu too, he lives not too far away and its worth a visit if he is free to host you.

Will do Iaudio.. thanks for the suggestion.. {Now to see if GVenu can accommodate me in the weekend :p }

Last edited:

Beware ....... don't visit gvenu ..... you would totally lose interest in your Klipschs :p:D:sad:

hmmmm is that so.. what has he got?.. let me be prepared... :D and also.. I have heard to some pretty high end speakers.. tooo .. but realizing the prices makes me come back to reality!!
:p

OK just sent you a PM with the contact info. Haleem-wow! I'm in for a bit+ some khubani. There was Hyderabadi restaurant who opened up a local Haleem/biriyani/khubani outlet here in Bangalore last year that was a roaring success, must find out what happened to them this year.

OK just sent you a PM with the contact info. Haleem-wow! I'm in for a bit+ some khubani. There was Hyderabadi restaurant who opened up a local Haleem/biriyani/khubani outlet here in Bangalore last year that was a roaring success, must find out what happened to them this year.

Also can you PM me your contact number pls.. need to confirm couple of things., if its ok with you..

Pista House,Hyderabad. They set up shop here near the big Mosque Road mosque and among other people I was captured on TV ( on a a local channel)sampling their stuff and recommending it.

hmmm... Pista house that very day going right after work and hurrying back to catch the bus is kinda risky.. so might I suggest another place which I ve been having Haleem almost every Ramazan since early 90s.. Give it a try.. am sure it wont be disappointing ...:eek:hyeah:

No dont worry about going there-I just mentioned that these guys set up shop here last year offering Hyderbadi haleem and Khubani etc, and they told me it was a thumping success. Great stuff, am going to find out if they are doing it this year-if so we will source it locally!

No dont worry about going there-I just mentioned that these guys set up shop here last year offering Hyderbadi haleem and Khubani etc, and they told me it was a thumping success. Great stuff, am going to find out if they are doing it this year-if so we will source it locally!

K Sure thing.. and also as you said its another 2 weeks for your visit to Hyderabad.. so you should be able to get your taste of haleem anyhow :licklips: Darn now.. I have a craving.. and started work now.. hehehe

For Haleem lovers, Fanoos in Bangalore is serving Haleem this year. Just had some this evening:licklips:. Best I have had in Bangalore in all these years.

George,

Last time you informed me after that Biryani guy shutdown his operations. This time you need to take me there.

Cheers.

Anil

Good news!

I got a call this morning from a friend who went there for his fix-Pista House has set up shop in Bangalore once again. It's on Mosque Road, just tell me when you want to go over we can both get our Ramzan quota-highly recommended. Artery clogging, but tasty stuff!!

Rud3dawg,

Would have invited you over but looks like a weekend of work right now.

Regards
... thats Ok...but nxt time you or anyone drops by HYD we should meet for sure...hope to meet a many of you audiophiles as possible.. just to get my bearings straight . WRT this world :D

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back