Absolute Phase ( Bangalore)

Absolute Phase

Hi! Guys,

I have a company called Absolute Phase located in Bangalore and I am an authorised dealers for the following brands.
DEALERS:-
1. LINN.
2. PROAC.
3. ARCAM.
4. CYRUS.
5. CHORD CABLES.
6. SONUS FABER
7. MERIDIAN.
8. NAC SOUND.
9. AMINA.
10. SOOLOOS.
11. OLIVE
12. DENON.
13. MARANTZ.
14. DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY.

DISTRIBUTORS:-
1. LINN RECORDS.
2. XRCD.NET.
3. FIRST IMPRESSION MUSIC.
4. REFERENCE RECORDINGS.
5. OPUS 3 RECORDS.
6. SPEAKERS CORNER RECORDS.
7. ELUSIVE DISC.
8. NITTY GRITTY.
9. THE TUBE STORE.

We only work on demonstration appointments, so do PM or call on 98440-94669 for a demo appointment. We do not encourage walk-ins.

We look forward to helping anyone interested in learning about audio or even those who want to listen to some great hi-end audio gear. No strings attached. Do bring your own music.

We are located at:
ABSOLUTE PHASE
48 CUBBON ROAD
BANGALORE - 1
TEL: +918025327496.
Email: [email protected]

Best regards

Prithvi

Last edited:
Hi Prithvi,

In the list of brands Cyrus is missing. Are you no more a Cyrus dealer?

Hi! Guys,

I have a small company called Absolute Phase located in Bangalore and I am an authorised dealers for the following brands.
DEALERS:-
1. LINN.
2. PROAC.
3. ARCAM.
4. DYNAUDIO.
5. CANTON.
6. FINAL
7. BOLZANO VILLETRI.
8. ARTCOUSTIC.
9. ORACLE AUDIO.
10. PRIMARE.
11. PLINIUS.
12. REMIYO.
13. DREAMVISION.
14. ISOTEK.
15. NORDOST.
16. CLEARAUDIO.
17. DVDO.
18. ACOUSTIC ENERGY.
19. EPOS.
20. CREEK AUDIO
21. ULTRALINK / XLO.

DISTRIBUTORS:-
1. LINN RECORDS.
2. XRCD.NET.
3. FIRST IMPRESSION MUSIC.
4. REFERENCE RECORDINGS.
5. OPUS 3 RECORDS.
6. SPEAKERS CORNER RECORDS.
7. ELUSIVE DISC.
8. NITTY GRITTY.
9. THE TUBE STORE.

We only work on demonstration appointments, so do PM or call on 98440-94669 for a demo appointment. We do not encourage walk-ins.

We look forward to helping anyone interested in learning about audio or even those who want to listen to some great hi-end audio gear. No strings attached. Do bring your own music.

We are located at:
ABSOLUTE PHASE
48 CUBBON ROAD
BANGALORE - 1
TEL: +918025327496.
Email: [email protected]

Best regards

Prithvi

Mr.Prithvi,
When I tried to log in your web site a message came up like this:Reported attack site!Please take a look at your web site.
Thanking you,
pksnathan

Hi Prithvi,

In the list of brands Cyrus is missing. Are you no more a Cyrus dealer?

Something doesn't make sense here.
Amitnoida has quoted Absolute Phase's first posting with a list of 21 brands claimed as dealership. Now when I look at Absolute Phase's first posting, the number of brands has reduced to 14 (Cyrus now included!!!).
Is it possible in this sort of forum (which I believe is not manipulated by dealers and distributors) to make such "dramatic" changes in "original" postings???
???

murali

Amitnoida has quoted Absolute Phase's first posting with a list of 21 brands claimed as dealership. Now when I look at Absolute Phase's first posting, the number of brands has reduced to 14 (Cyrus now included!!!).
Is it possible in this sort of forum (which I believe is not manipulated by dealers and distributors) to make such "dramatic" changes in "original" postings???
???

murali

Hi! Murali,
For your info the old original post had brands that I was doing at that time. Now as mentioned I have updated the same post with the brands that I am associated with right now. There is nothing dramatic about this.

Updating latest info is nothing wrong. Hope this clears your doubts my friend.

A lot of dramatic things can happen in 3.5 years! The first post was made on 26th July 2006, 02:11 PM while editing happened Today at 09:19 AM.

regards

???

murali

not that dramatic. Mainly the brands distributed by Soundsmiths are no longer in the list. They include Canton, Dynaudio, Plinius, Primare, DVDO, Dramvision, Artcoustic, Clear Audio, Nordost etc... So its one relation no longer there.

A lot of dramatic things can happen in 3.5 years! The first post was made on 26th July 2006, 02:11 PM while editing happened Today at 09:19 AM.

regards

Still the website is not working correctly. It is opening up in adobe and than giving `recovered from' messsage. Please check again,

Thanks,
Sachin

Mr.Prithvi,
When I tried to log in your web site a message came up like this:Reported attack site!Please take a look at your web site.
Thanking you,
pksnathan

Even I faced the same thing when I tried to access the absolute phase website last week. There was Trojan malware exploitation through Flash plug-in and my laptop got corrupted. Fortunately one of my friend (hacker) cleaned my PC the next day.

Absolute Phase - Request you to clean up your website ASAP.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back