AC Requirement

hseplak

Hello,
I have a room size of 15l*12w*10h,what tonnage would suffice for such a room. Also which ac to choose?

thanks in advance.

Try to go with inverter AC's as they have the latest technology and save quite a lot of power. Mitsubishi is the best among the brands available in the market.

Use this online tool to find the tonnage of ac for your room.
Find My AC

Hello,
I have a room size of 15l*12w*10h,what tonnage would suffice for such a room. Also which ac to choose?

thanks in advance.

All AC companies have a tonnage calculator which take into consideration additional factors like which city, floor you are on, glass exposure, location of the room (East, North West etc) and finally no. of people. Based on those parameters you will get a recommendation.

My recommendation for your room would be 2T - the additional tonnage will give you some headroom.

My room is 18 x 14 x 16 and a Hitachi 1.5T with cooling capacity of 5350 is doing fine.

You could buy the Hitachi 1.5T that has cooling capacity of 5500 and is 5 star if you want to be on safe side. Should be enough I think.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back