Added a CS10

Sunderpalanivel

Hi Guys !!!

Following the addition of Velodyne Impact 10 to my setup last month, today I have bought a CS10 (Polk Audio) center channel. Adding the centre channel has made so much of difference in movie watching experience, for that matter even music in Prologic II Stereo mode sounds fantastic. Now I realize what I was missing without a centre channel.

Happy Listening !!!

Cheers,
Sunder

Last edited:
If you do not mind my saying so, the position of the center channel speaker is all wrong. It should be at the height of your ears when you sit on your couch. Roughly 3-3.5 feet above the ground.

Cheers

moreover additional to the height adjustment it should be placed basically centrally not sideways...

If you do not mind my saying so, the position of the center channel speaker is all wrong. It should be at the height of your ears when you sit on your couch. Roughly 3-3.5 feet above the ground.

Cheers

Hi Venkat,

The CS10 comes with the angled bottom, which mean I have the option to keep it on floor and its still pointing to the listening position.

Cheers,
Sunder.

moreover additional to the height adjustment it should be placed basically centrally not sideways...

It is right at the centre and it has an angled bottom, which means even if its kept on floor , still pointing at listening height ! (Designed for that purpose )

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back