Advance Acoustic MAX-150

rpm

I have been offered an integrated amp from Advance Acoustic MAX-150 for 26K. This piece was used by the dealer for demo purpose for 1 years. I was told Advance Acoustic is French company and the amp is far superior than those from Denon/Yahama.

Honestly i have no idea about this company, and all reviews online are in French/German.

Has anybody heard of it? Is it good? Please remember that this is a 1 year old ex-demo piece with 6 months warranty. Should one ever buy ex-demo products?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

I had used their entry level amp MAP 101 for almost an year. Good product. These products should work fine for years so an year old should not be a concern to buy provided priced reasonably. Ensure that you check the amp thoroughly before buying it.

It is Made In China

It has design originated in France

It is OK for about 21 K apprx Demo Unit

the Dealer was in Rajajinagar, later shifted to Koramangala

by Name Biswas, is it same guy who is offering this unit

I checked on this brand 4-5 years back. At that time it used to have a very bad reputation for reliability - told as much by multiple dealers at that time. Don't know how things are now.

I checked on this brand 4-5 years back. At that time it used to have a very bad reputation for reliability - told as much by multiple dealers at that time. Don't know how things are now.

Thanks for your feedback.

It is Made In China

It has design originated in France

It is OK for about 21 K apprx Demo Unit

the Dealer was in Rajajinagar, later shifted to Koramangala

by Name Biswas, is it same guy who is offering this unit

The same dealer is also offering ARCAM A70 for 35K (this has been discontinued now by the manufactures). This is a fresh piece but box is opened i was told.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back