Advice Needed to buy HT system

gokul1980

Hi Friend's,

Just joined this amazing forum today and i am sure it will be a great experience being here.

Guys, i am planning to buy a new HT system and my budget is around 25k-30k. I own a 46" Samsung 3D LED TV and would want to buy a HT system that would be completely compatible with the TV i have. The place (Hall) where i am planning to install this is around 14ft X 18ft. I would like to know your suggestions on which HT system would be the best to install. It would be great if you guys could suggest a HT system that is inclusive of the Blu Ray player and is within the budget i specified above.

Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks & Regards,
Gokul

Gokul-

Welcome to the Forum..

If you are planning for Sony, LG , Samsung , panna HT etc .. then you will find an option for inbuilt Bluray player.. however if you are planning for a good home theater .. then its better you go for separate reciever / speakers and a bluray player / media player.. also its depends your likes - Movies , music etc..

If the budget is less then you may consider HTiB ( Home theater in a Box ) .. like.. Onkyo 3400/3500 , Yamaha YHT 296/298 or Denon 1312XP

coll guy already menytioned
onkyo,yamaha and denon htibs....
pls no sony/pana/lg sammy ht ssytems plaese
leave audio part/quality...even you wont be able to connect them properly(lack of hdmi input connection options)

3400 will be cheapest bet around 22k.....all mentioned are good btw.

but if you want seroius sound
get a separate avr and separate speakers.budget will be high.then go step by step.

As prosenjit said, stay away from the HTiB systems from the likes of Sony, LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Philips, etc.

You should aim for Onkyo 3500 HTiB or Denon 1312XP HTiB. These systems will be around 28-32K MRP, retail price will be cheaper. You can add to this a good BDP such as Panasonic DMP-BDT220 (which can be made region free). This BDP will have to be imported as stocks are not available in India, it seems. This will be a decent setup to go with your Samsung LED TV.

BTW, you not specified any budget.

Hi Gokul,

I beg to differ with you on the budget which you have alloted for your new HT system.You have mentioned that you have a 46" 3D LED TV, the cost of which would be upwards of Rs85000/- while the allocation for your HT system is a meagre Rs30000/- max.
From my personal experience, I will advice you to remove this disparity and allocate an equal amount or more for your new HT system.A good surround sound system along with a good large screen TV or projector goes a long way in enhancing your HT experience.

my humble 2 cents

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back