Advice on Pre Power Amps with Klipsch RP -8000F

Long after you are gone . I just gave a listen on headphone. Its amazing. Cant wait to go home and play on my system. Thanks for suggesting this track.
If the placement is right, it should give you some goosebumps. (First time it did....and I knew the potential of my setup).

If the placement is right, it should give you some goosebumps. (First time it did....and I knew the potential of my setup).
Please do me a favor. Whenever you get some time, could you please list some good acoustic songs like that one?

My main source is Spotify Connect, I am relying on Audyssey and it wont be in the play in direct.pure direct modes, in Direct/Pure direct mode the volume level goes significantly low. Is that considered normal?

Just keep on experimenting. I guess there is nothing like normal. Music and SQ is very subjective .

I also have Spotify premium, also downloaded lots of flacs. Amazon music also sounds good.

Muling over Tidal...

Just keep on experimenting. I guess there is nothing like normal. Music and SQ is very subjective .

I also have Spotify premium, also downloaded lots of flacs. Amazon music also sounds good.

Muling over Tidal...
Do you know any free source to download FLACS? I have seen the FLACS are better than Spotify at times.

May be I still need to fully explore the potential of my system most likely before I call quits

You know I am reminded of what many of the experienced guys in this forum repeatedly says: how it sounds is a result of the whole....not just of individual components.

You have very good speakers and the Denon 4500h is not a slouch either. Keep these for movies.

For music why not hunt for a integrated stereo amplifier? Like Yamaha/Marantz/Cambridge audio...etc etc

The excitement could be the journey

Currently I am dipping in Chi Fi ...low budgets...to see whether it's worth investing higher in well established ones.

You know I am reminded of what many of the experienced guys in this forum repeatedly says: how it sounds is a result of the whole....not just of individual components.

You have very good speakers and the Denon 4500h is not a slouch either. Keep these for movies.

For music why not hunt for a integrated stereo amplifier? Like Yamaha/Marantz/Cambridge audio...etc etc

The excitement could be the journey

Currently I am dipping in Chi Fi ...low budgets...to see whether it's worth investing higher in well established ones.
Well I hardly watch any movies, I am trying to sell it (Denon x4500H) and would invest in some good pre and power amps to start with could be tubes or a Class A and may be adding a dac if still felt the need. Buying an AVR was a wrong move.

Do you know any free source to download FLACS? I have seen the FLACS are better than Spotify at times.
If for the purpose of testing equipment, Lessloss audio has some excellent test tracks for download.

Why not put your Denon and the Klipsch for sale on the forum? It’s obvious you are eager to sell them. Whatever you do, you won’t be happy with the Denon for sure for music. Why not just put it for sale? That way u might get a few enquires and might help u get a quick sale done buddy. With that done, you could concentrate on getting a good stereo amp. The Klipsch are good speakers. If u are still not happy, then put those for sale too. You will find a buyer on the forum. Good luck.

In my opinion you are just wasting time trying to convince yourself that the avr will work for you for music. It won’t.

Why not put your Denon and the Klipsch for sale on the forum? It’s obvious you are eager to sell them. Whatever you do, you won’t be happy with the Denon for sure for music. Why not just put it for sale? That way u might get a few enquires and might help u get a quick sale done buddy. With that done, you could concentrate on getting a good stereo amp. The Klipsch are good speakers. If u are still not happy, then put those for sale too. You will find a buyer on the forum. Good luck.

In my opinion you are just wasting time trying to convince yourself that the avr will work for you for music. It won’t.
ITs already on the forum

But no buyers found yet.

Unfortunately the sad truth is, buyers will be looking for a cheap bargain knowing well that the seller is either desperate or wanting to upgrade. They will low ball you with cheap offers. You will have no choice to take a loss, or keep the product.

The Denon 4500 is a top class avr. Keep it for home theatre. Its one of the best.

When time and funds permit, but a stereo amplifier for the Klipsch. Edit your for sale post if you wish to a lower price. However don’t sell the avr for a cheap deal because that’s what buyers are looking for.

Also, don’t listen to too many opinions about sound. Most people would kill for what you have. The avr speakers and the sub. Try and enjoy what you have without being too critical. Try to hear the music instead of finding faults with it. The Denon avr will blow most budget and mid budget stereo amps away. Just because it’s an avr doesn’t mean it won’t give you good sound. It will. Good luck.

Unfortunately the sad truth is, buyers will be looking for a cheap bargain knowing well that the seller is either desperate or wanting to upgrade. They will low ball you with cheap offers. You will have no choice to take a loss, or keep the product.

The Denon 4500 is a top class avr. Keep it for home theatre. Its one of the best.

When time and funds permit, but a stereo amplifier for the Klipsch. Edit your for sale post if you wish to a lower price. However don’t sell the avr for a cheap deal because that’s what buyers are looking for.

Also, don’t listen to too many opinions about sound. Most people would kill for what you have. The avr speakers and the sub. Try and enjoy what you have without being too critical. Try to hear the music instead of finding faults with it. The Denon avr will blow most budget and mid budget stereo amps away. Just because it’s an avr doesn’t mean it won’t give you good sound. It will. Good luck.
I would say just one sentence "Very valued advice".

Totally agree with this.

@Enkay78 thanks for your you tube link to the hq quality track. It was amazing listening to that one and other similar hq tracks from phone to AVR via Bluetooth which is not great for connection though. But I am very happy with the Sound quality. Also I pointed the speakers straight not toed in. Now the sound stage is exactly in the center, feels like sound is coming from the amp itself.

Spotify was never so satisfying and rich in acoustics though I am using premium account at 50Mbps speed. I think I should improve my source and may be shorten the speaker wires or better replace them with pure copper ones.

Most importantly, buy a CD player or TT, that would be another discussion.

I find the quality of Spotify Premium to be pretty decent, better than Amazon Music. There are a number awesome playlists on Spotify to satisfy your hunger for acoustic tracks. I could suggest you a few if you wish. Let me list some of the tracks I usually use to audition.

Under Pressure - Queen & Bowie
More Than Words - Extreme
Blue Eyes Crying In Rain - Willie Nelson
King Of the Road - Roger Miller
Whole New World - OST Aladdin
Tracks on album Bollywood Unwind 1, 2 and 3
Tracks on album Relax With Bollywood Instrumentals
Con Te Partiro - Andrea Bocelli ( Play any of his tracks and experience voice of God sing to you)
My Sweet Lord - George Harrison
Worlds Collide - Danny Janklow, Nick Mancini, Steven Feifke
Your Heart is Black As Night - Natalie Bancroft
I will Always Love You - Smooth Jazz All Stars(Album)

The list is never ending.

Try Spotify Connect instead of Bluetooth and I am sure you'll find a significant difference in sound quality.

I find the quality of Spotify Premium to be pretty decent, better than Amazon Music. There are a number awesome playlists on Spotify to satisfy your hunger for acoustic tracks. I could suggest you a few if you wish. Let me list some of the tracks I usually use to audition.

Under Pressure - Queen & Bowie
More Than Words - Extreme
Blue Eyes Crying In Rain - Willie Nelson
King Of the Road - Roger Miller
Whole New World - OST Aladdin
Tracks on album Bollywood Unwind 1, 2 and 3
Tracks on album Relax With Bollywood Instrumentals
Con Te Partiro - Andrea Bocelli ( Play any of his tracks and experience voice of God sing to you)
My Sweet Lord - George Harrison
Worlds Collide - Danny Janklow, Nick Mancini, Steven Feifke
Your Heart is Black As Night - Natalie Bancroft
I will Always Love You - Smooth Jazz All Stars(Album)

The list is never ending.

Try Spotify Connect instead of Bluetooth and I am sure you'll find a significant difference in sound quality.
Hey thanks for bringing this up. I always use Spotify Connect. If I play from laptop then HDMI is the way to go. I will listen to each track.

Thanks again.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back