Airtel Bandwidth on Demand

srikarkav

Hi Guys,

Any one tried this? When i tried to login the password window comes with the message username or password wrong even before i put my data:rolleyes:
Airtel Broadband users can get various sppeds on hourly basis with this scheme. But not working it seems.

sri

I have no idea about Airtel.

But you could try clearing the browser history before you open the login page again.

Hi Guys,

Any one tried this? When i tried to login the password window comes with the message username or password wrong even before i put my data:rolleyes:
Airtel Broadband users can get various sppeds on hourly basis with this scheme. But not working it seems.

sri

I tried SOD many times and it really works upto the expectation, you need to call customer care to obtain the password if it is changed while installing. In an ideal case you have to use your fully qualified broadband user name "[email protected]/in" and default password is 123456.

Well Airtel has come out with new exciting plans,in which they offer double speeds at night that also unlimited.These plans also have the bandwidth on demand option . check out the below link for more details ...

I posted the same info on the other Airtel thread also

Experience

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back