• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Getting most from allo digione or usbridge

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter

SPONSORED ADS

rikhav

The Shanti LPS is even special
I think surrealistix is powering up both boards separately as Shanti has dual outputs

Following are highlights of the PSU

-Substantial raw DC filtering, with roughly 33000uF on the 3A output.

-Engineered multiple-stage regulation and filtration.

- Grounding post for easy grounding of the case and transformer frame.

- C-L-C AC filtering using a common mode choke

- aluminium case

Kannan

LPS depending on the build quality, is superior to battery power

Weathered

One more thumbs up to Allo Shanti LPS! :)

I was sceptical about the level of difference Shanti would make, but it's quite significant and very positive!

By the way, USBridge Signature is expected to release soon.

bornfi

Though slightly off-topic but not completely since we are discussing audio out of computer, as in past, yes, I have done this several times in this forum :), I would recommend looking into Dante by Audinate.

My heart bleeds :( :) every time I talk about Dante because when I got into this, I spent $650 but now the adapter comes for $129 (and is available in India too)

You will need to but this https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AVIO-AES--audinate-avio-dante-2x2-aes3-ebu-adapter and a piece of software ($30) from Audinate.com called DVS (Dante Virtual Soundcard). Please feel free to PM me in case there is any question because not a off-the-shelf solution.

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS