Airtel Digital HD not compatible with Sharp LC-32A33M

Rohitash

Hello - I got Airtel Digital HD set top box for my sharp LCD TV LC-32A33M. When HDMI cable is used, I am getting message as "No compatability with the Signal"

However set-top box works with component connection.

Sharp Service center confirmed that the TV model supports HDMI connection and the set-top box should work.

Does anyone of you have similar situation where its working? Any help will be appreciated.....

Thanks
Rohitash

Please check whether there is any settings for hdmi resolution in the tv and dth settings. If there is one then check whether it is 1080i.

is it a FULL HD or a HD READY TV.

if its HD ready ..set the output to 720p amd then connect HDMI.

try a diffrent HDMI cable.. rest i dont think there should be any compatibilty issue..

its a 720p tv so set output to 720 and get a 1.3 compliant HDMI cable and it should be fine.. there are two hdmi ports. try both of them sometimes one of the port is defined at PC port in few tv's

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your replies....I have asked airtel rep to try one more try...I am expecting him to come over in a day or two and will update.
Not sure if there is a way to try without that since my existing setup works with my DVD player with hdmi cable.

Thanks again...appreciate your help

Rohitash

Hello rohitash,
I have the same tv (sharp lc32a66m) & airtel hd stb and facing the same problem since couple of days.
plz reply that how have you resolved this problem.

janalld

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back