AJ moved to Elac from Pioneer

Speakers not highly priced-
ELAC Debut Loudspeaker Line Preview | Audioholics
ELAC Debut Loudspeaker Line Preview | Audioholics

256gq6p.png

29qb0ol.jpg

33mbseh.jpg

Last edited:
Got to hear the 5.25-inch bookshelf speakers at T.H.E. Show here in Newport Beach, California. Soundstage and imaging were absolutely stunning! Even though these small speakers were designed to be used with subs, it is surprising how much bass they produced. I think they're currently the best value (price vs performance) in loudspeakers.

A friend of mine shot a 5-minute video of their unique subwoofer interface, which uses a smartphone or tablet to equalize the low frequency response.

https://youtu.be/QvFVmjioDac

Got to hear the 5.25-inch bookshelf speakers at T.H.E. Show here in Newport Beach, California. Soundstage and imaging were absolutely stunning! Even though these small speakers were designed to be used with subs, it is surprising how much bass they produced. I think they're currently the best value (price vs performance) in loudspeakers.

A friend of mine shot a 5-minute video of their unique subwoofer interface, which uses a smartphone or tablet to equalize the low frequency response.

https://youtu.be/QvFVmjioDac
Which amp was used to drive those?In video ,it looks like Belcanto.

Which amp was used to drive those?In video ,it looks like Belcanto.
I think it was a Bel Canto C7R. Jones joked that just the sales tax on the amp would cover the price of his bookshelf speakers. He's a pretty funny guy. Being a high end show, it was a matter of time before someone walked in and asked Jones if he had any vinyl. Jones replied "yes we do" and pointed to the vinyl advertising banners in the room. Ah that British wit.

Yes, also the top up atmos speaker on top of existing bs-22 is cool, i am sure it would be available in india soon.

Yeah I am continuing to get tempted with the lineup. Any idea on what will be the India price (approx) and launch time frames ? I was wondering if i can ship it from Amazon as this item qualifies for international shipping. For the B6, with the shipping and import fees, the price comes to $488- 31.5K approx. Is that a good deal ?
I am otherwise thinking of having some one carry it along in a large enough luggage.

Yeah I am continuing to get tempted with the lineup. Any idea on what will be the India price (approx) and launch time frames ?
I too would like to know if and when...and what the price is like

Is the ELAC B5 available here? If yes, What is the price like?

Last edited:
Need to ask Elac India distributors.In U.S. it was planned by September.
I spoke with them.
They are scheduled to import it and make it available for India sometime next month. At least the B5, B6 and F5 will be made available.

So I guess, its wait and watch for now.

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back