All That Jazz ...

Ella and Louis - Complete Studio Master Takes

R-10092343-1491549824-7371.jpeg.jpg

Great idea! Will work on curating a list.

I find it best to let Google Music or Spotify create a playlist based on my choice of music. But then I'm restricted to 'my kind of' music and not getting exposure to new artistes and styles. I think it's very important to hear one new artiste every day.

I find it best to let Google Music or Spotify create a playlist based on my choice of music. But then I'm restricted to 'my kind of' music and not getting exposure to new artistes and styles. I think it's very important to hear one new artiste every day.

No worries ... it's done! Thanks @Chaos for the idea.

Here is the link to the complete playlist of music shared on this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKW91nNDh0sifjlwBq60T5X3BmOn2-EYu

Edit: Provided that a video is available on Youtube.
Where not available a few selections have been used in place.

Last edited:
Here’s my collection, mostly from the 50-60s. Each one is a recommendation.
Sorry, they are too many to post the covers. But I hope the labels are readable.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s my collection, mostly from the 50-60s. Each one is a recommendation.
Sorry, they are too many to post the covers. But I hope the labels are readable.

Hi Sachin,

Welcome to the thread and thanks for sharing.
I have rotated your pictures to make it easier to read the album titles.

Regards.

There are a couple of jazz playlists I listen to Spotify a lot. They are curated and not generated based on your listening history etc. -

and

I can easliy cast it over spotify connect to pretty much any device or amp in the house, and the sound quality is excellent. Spotify introduced me to many artists I would never have ventured to on my own, so its well worth a listen just for that.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back