ALLO USBridge

Just read in it in ALLO page. Looks like a single board solution with option to mount Digione Signature on it aswell

Thanks Kannan ji, as I feel that with USBSignature (new one) paired with the Digione signature+Shanti I think the price goes up all the way to $600 which does not make sense in the Pi world at all :)

Thanks Kannan ji, as I feel that with USBSignature (new one) paired with the Digione signature+Shanti I think the price goes up all the way to $600 which does not make sense in the Pi world at all :)

Yes.but then you get an option of full fledged Transport . But yeah for most of us we would have consolidated our Audio to feed one single transport

@Kannan Ji, quick question on LPS. I have a vertex 3kv audio grade stabilizer and also a 1kv online UPS. Say if i use the standard Allo adapters drawing power from one of the above is enough for Pi3 or Digione? Or Still LPS is needed?

@Kannan Ji, quick question on LPS. I have a vertex 3kv audio grade stabilizer and also a 1kv online UPS. Say if i use the standard Allo adapters drawing power from one of the above is enough for Pi3 or Digione? Or Still LPS is needed?
The Allo adapters are quite good but again SMPS based. So even if you connect it tona very clean a/v supply, whatever noise is created is within the Allo adapters. In a way LPS is an upgrade to the Allo power supply.

Any improvement over using a PC/laptop as transport with an USB DAC?
Not Allo but Asus Tinkerboard and Khadas Tonebard way better than laptop plus iFi USB DAC. Music is on my NAS. Installed LMS on Tinker.

Imaging and clarity is far superior compared to laptop combo. Perhaps less noise on USB of the SBC compared to laptop.

Don't worry. It is just RPI3 under the hood. So anything that works for RPI3 will work here
I take this moment and thank @mbhangui for helping me to sort out the USBridge (runs on Sparky) issue. The clean USB did not work and i tried all possible options by myself, tried contacting Allo official support club, Allo official site but no luck. @mbhangui spent considerable amount of time for me to go through the issue and I astonished by seeing his proficiency with Linux. Thanks once again for your time and help!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back