Alpha Store - Mumbai - Your Experience

balzac

Hi All Members,

I have been searching for an AVR and Speaker System for HT Setup. I went to Alpha Store (Vile Parle, Mumbai) and find the pricing to be most competitive.

Just want to know:
- Whether it's ok to buy a product from there? I mean they sell genuine or duplicate products?
- They say that there is company warranty also for Denon, Is it true?
- Could I reach out to any Denon Dealer, if I buy the AVR from Alpha?

Kindly, share your experience/feedback about Alpha Store.

I am from Pune. I am looking for a deal for Denon 1200W/520BT or Marantz.

My friend got YHT-299 from them with bill and warranty.Due to some reason,center channel stopped working.He got new center speaker replaced within 2 days.

Hi Balzac

Whats the setup you are purchasing and whats the rate? Alpha has mixed dealers some are genuine.....

Alpha store sales both the product. With and without warranty. If they mention that the product carries warranty then you will get it. As long as I know, it is a big store and not know for cheating.

Will never cheat you
Will tell you whatever it is upfront

Irla is like next-door to me so have been visiting Alfa since ages . to be precise since it was just a single store .... Now there are 4 to 5 different Alfa stores in irla

Electronics, mobiles, clothes , etc etc

have purchased a speaker system and a DSLR cam from them. never had any problem. got both at very competitive prices, esp. the speaker. they dont reveal price of any product over phone. one could also spot/shop along with actors-actresses there. :D

Hi, pls check in our forum 2 marantz avrs up for sale instead going new why don't you try it, Marantz AVR are the same with Denon

I purchased iPod Classic 120GB model 7 years back there. Still its working without a single problem. Only earphones changed two times... that's it.

I remember visiting this store almost 12 years ago at Andheri and found the guys there quite eager to demo and discuss their hardware. The one near my house Soundtech people has a certain attitude who looks at prospective customers and is eager to even show if you buy else not.

My experience is you have to take their word for it.

Hai to hai

Nai to Nai

No hanky panky.

I have purchased many stuff from Alfa,
With warranty products
Without warranty

all products are 100% genuine and good price. I wouldn't say the cheapest but its cheap for sure

I went to Alpha yesterday. I could find only one shop selling electronics from bluetooth speakers, AVRs, Televisions to headphones. That was on the ground floor of Alpha 3. Wasn't able to find any other such kind of a store there. Can some one please guide are there any other electronics stores in Alpha, Irla.

I went to Alpha yesterday. I could find only one shop selling electronics from bluetooth speakers, AVRs, Televisions to headphones. That was on the ground floor of Alpha 3. Wasn't able to find any other such kind of a store there. Can some one please guide are there any other electronics stores in Alpha, Irla.
That's the only one selling consumer electronics
Another one sells mobiles

Now a days nothing much interesting bsood over there as far as AV is concerned

The Alfa 3 shop stocks a limited range of AVR's/TV's, you wont get to demo them there but you can be sure to get the best rates with warranty and bill compared to Vijay sales or Croma

Been to Alfa recently for some shopping. Came across their electronics counter at shop no. 3.
They do have a catalogue of AVRs for Marantz, Pioneer, Yamaha and Denon (a long list). Prices were very competitive compared to other dealers. The same is with bill and warranty. They also have a catalogue for speakers. In case of brands not in their catalogue they can source the same for you. There were a couple of Yamaha avrs in the rack behind the sales person (v585 and v685).
Based on my conversation do note the following:
No audition
No price over the phone
Payment in advance
Piece may be available in max 2 days (in case no ready piece available in store)
In-house delivery only. No home delivery but they might help you to place it in your ride (if you are lucky to get a parking in that area)
Bill and warranty
Installation: You are on your own :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back