ALR SCREEN A MUST FOR LASER UST PROJECTOR?

No. I have used with a normal screen, but you need to darken the room by drawing curtains and switching off lights.

IS ALR SCREEN A MUST FOR LASER UST PROJECTOR?
I am not sure I understand the question. ALR is needed for ambient light, if its high irrespective of type of projector, it will help. If you think the screen is too bright due to the projector, you can always control the same through the settings. ALR is meant for off angle light reflection handling and not for on screen. If you need on screen, you could take a lower gain screen or a grey screen instead of white.

I am not sure I understand the question. ALR is needed for ambient light, if its high irrespective of type of projector, it will help. If you think the screen is too bright due to the projector, you can always control the same through the settings. ALR is meant for off angle light reflection handling and not for on screen. If you need on screen, you could take a lower gain screen or a grey screen instead of white.
where acn we get lower gain grey screen in india?
gain preferably 0.6

IS ALR SCREEN A MUST FOR LASER UST PROJECTOR?
No. If you have a dark room, a matte white screen gives you the best PQ, & brightness.

Yes. If you don’t have a dark room, so that the ambient light can be ‘controlled’ by the PET crystal fabric.

If you want cheap PET crystal screen but good quality, order from Mi Chinese website. A 120” costs around 20-30k, fixed aluminium frame.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back