ALR SCREEN A MUST FOR LASER UST PROJECTOR?

argho

No. I have used with a normal screen, but you need to darken the room by drawing curtains and switching off lights.

sud98

IS ALR SCREEN A MUST FOR LASER UST PROJECTOR?
I am not sure I understand the question. ALR is needed for ambient light, if its high irrespective of type of projector, it will help. If you think the screen is too bright due to the projector, you can always control the same through the settings. ALR is meant for off angle light reflection handling and not for on screen. If you need on screen, you could take a lower gain screen or a grey screen instead of white.

vcs

I am not sure I understand the question. ALR is needed for ambient light, if its high irrespective of type of projector, it will help. If you think the screen is too bright due to the projector, you can always control the same through the settings. ALR is meant for off angle light reflection handling and not for on screen. If you need on screen, you could take a lower gain screen or a grey screen instead of white.
where acn we get lower gain grey screen in india?
gain preferably 0.6

Enkay78

IS ALR SCREEN A MUST FOR LASER UST PROJECTOR?
No. If you have a dark room, a matte white screen gives you the best PQ, & brightness.

Yes. If you don’t have a dark room, so that the ambient light can be ‘controlled’ by the PET crystal fabric.

If you want cheap PET crystal screen but good quality, order from Mi Chinese website. A 120” costs around 20-30k, fixed aluminium frame.

sai zuiwen

LASER UST PROJECTOR can use normal screen. To have good viewing effect, you need to turn off all lights and close anti-light curtains.
If you use UST ALR's anti-light screen, you can have a good color contrast during the day even with the curtains open.
If you like to drink and watch movies, or like to hold parties, I suggest you buy UST ALR, which is very cool.

Enhance your CD Listening with the versatile and amazing Audiolab 6000CDT Transport.