Am getting 1More triple driver for Rs.4000. Is it worth?

mpadhu

Hey guys,

I am planning to get a good earphone and got a deal for 1More triple driver for Rs.4000. IS it a good deal?.
I heard that KZ ZS5 is better than the 1More. Your thoughts?

Definitely worth it..Buy 1more without any thoughts in mind. Could you please tell me where I can get at that price. I m from Hyderabad, India.

Definitely worth it..Buy 1more without any thoughts in mind. Could you please tell me where I can get at that price. I m from Hyderabad, India.

I got it from per-order sale from Aliexpress. I had pre-ordered by paying some amount and I need to pay remaining to get that and the time limit is by today EOD. Totally it comes to $57. The price is now revised to $99. You can get it at $79 from some sellers.

I am getting opinions that there are other models that still perform better at low cost, such as KZ ES4, KZ ZS5, UiiSii BA-T8s. Very confused.:confused:

I got it from per-order sale from Aliexpress. I had pre-ordered by paying some amount and I need to pay remaining to get that and the time limit is by today EOD. Totally it comes to $57. The price is now revised to $99. You can get it at $79 from some sellers.

I am getting opinions that there are other models that still perform better at low cost, such as KZ ES4, KZ ZS5, UiiSii BA-T8s. Very confused.:confused:
Thank you.. but price increased :(. 1more quad and triple driver earphones are rated at top level so dont think too much and build quality also is very good.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back