Am getting 1More triple driver for Rs.4000. Is it worth?

mpadhu

Hey guys,

I am planning to get a good earphone and got a deal for 1More triple driver for Rs.4000. IS it a good deal?.
I heard that KZ ZS5 is better than the 1More. Your thoughts?

Definitely worth it..Buy 1more without any thoughts in mind. Could you please tell me where I can get at that price. I m from Hyderabad, India.

Definitely worth it..Buy 1more without any thoughts in mind. Could you please tell me where I can get at that price. I m from Hyderabad, India.

I got it from per-order sale from Aliexpress. I had pre-ordered by paying some amount and I need to pay remaining to get that and the time limit is by today EOD. Totally it comes to $57. The price is now revised to $99. You can get it at $79 from some sellers.

I am getting opinions that there are other models that still perform better at low cost, such as KZ ES4, KZ ZS5, UiiSii BA-T8s. Very confused.:confused:

I got it from per-order sale from Aliexpress. I had pre-ordered by paying some amount and I need to pay remaining to get that and the time limit is by today EOD. Totally it comes to $57. The price is now revised to $99. You can get it at $79 from some sellers.

I am getting opinions that there are other models that still perform better at low cost, such as KZ ES4, KZ ZS5, UiiSii BA-T8s. Very confused.:confused:
Thank you.. but price increased :(. 1more quad and triple driver earphones are rated at top level so dont think too much and build quality also is very good.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back