Amarbir From Lynx-India

:) Welcome Amarbir,
Your website's Audio Gear section says "Bundle kits", is this for AMP/speakers DIY kits ? if yes what kits can we expect and when ?
Thanks
Hiten

:) Welcome Amarbir,
Your website's Audio Gear section says "Bundle kits", is this for AMP/speakers DIY kits ? if yes what kits can we expect and when ?
Thanks
Hiten

Sir ,
As i Am Modifying And Adding Products Into Audio Gear Section ,Its Gonna Take time ,what i Will Have In this Is combo Like Qinpu stand + Speaker + Amp Something Like This ,Is This What You Are Looking for .I Have a Thread In Dealer Section ,Can you Ask Me what You Require there .

Hello,
your website and the range of products you offer is really impressive. I am looking for a WD TV live. Is there a wirelss ethernet connectivity option for that?
Thanks.

Hello,
your website and the range of products you offer is really impressive. I am looking for a WD TV live. Is there a wirelss ethernet connectivity option for that?
Thanks.

Sir ,
Totally New Product ,Never Sold a Piece ,though Can Be Arranged And Delivered If You Order ,I will Definately Create a Deal for Those Players Also ,Have a Look At the ww.mp4nation.net website ,We Now Carry Thier Products Also .currently They Will Drop Ship and After Some Time We Will Carry Locaclly ,Warranty Would Be Handled Locally .

hi there...had bought RE2 + FiiO5 from you some months ago and thoroughly enjoying it...

I hope your temper has cooled down now that your new site is stable...remember the episode??? :rolleyes:

hi there...had bought RE2 + FiiO5 from you some months ago and thoroughly enjoying it...

I hope your temper has cooled down now that your new site is stable...remember the episode??? :rolleyes:

Yup ,
Cool Now Was Really under Pressure .:D ,We Have Recieved Many New Items And Are Bringing Many New Products To india Slowly ,Have a Look At My Dealer Deals Today In Hifivision .

Paaji
looking at responce you got is like standing ovation from our members...
All da best and happy ,prospesours and musical new year to you!!!

Hemant

Paaji
looking at responce you got is like standing ovation from our members...
All da best and happy ,prospesours and musical new year to you!!!

Hemant

Hemant,
Thank You all for The Response I Am Ready with Tube Amps And Speaker Deals from Qinpu and hifi IEM Earphones From Head direct With USB DAC/Tube Amp From HEad direct .Have a Look Ad The Dealer Sales Section .

Hello Amarbir:

Purchased Asus Xonar Essence XT, vide Order ID Lynx-5249 and payment has been made through Paypal.

That was an awesome experience! I received the Asus Xonar ESsence ST sound card in 2 days flat from the date of payment. Very polite customer care and excellent communication.
Overall, an excellent transaction. Only one thing, the packing could have been a bit sturdy or better as the box was literally crushed but nothing happened to the components inside.

Cheers!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back