Amazing Little Devil indeed - Lii F6

A potential solution to this is in-line filters before the power amps (if you can use the pre / power combo you already have)

I know its taking away from the purist approach to the Full Range driver usage. but Since there is already a Sub augmenting the bass in your setup, and also you have separates, this approach is worth trying.

I think you have tried something similar when you were integrating the sub, earlier. if so, you may be having those things lying around already.
Thanks @rajan- Seems quite useful.

I haven't done these filter but an attenuator for the sub. My sub is connected from the speaker output so had to pad it down.

I am "away" from hi-fi and back in the place where it all began - radios. Trying out new radios - the DSP ones. Two are on table SONY ICF-19 and Panasonic RF-2400D. Two are on the way CCRADIO EP PRO and Sangean DT800W :). It's two months I have not switched on the stereo!!!

DSP radios done properly are a different league - rock steady audio and in their small size beat older larger analog ones in catching long distance MW and FM signals. I could hear the difference this afternoon when my SONY ICF-19 beat Grundig S350 to catch FM stations as far as 250kms from my place.

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back