Amazon Fire TV Cube launches in India for the first time!

mail2sumanth

It is interesting to see amazon products are getting their wings and expanding there availability. This product is released in 2019 and it took two year to be compatible and available in India. It is a 4k UHD device and supports Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+ . it is priced at Rs.13k and doesn't include HDMI cable. I don't know the value to money until I use it. Only feature that will help me is may be replace by Harmony IR blaster and control by setup box with voice. All the setup box's are not yet compatible, mainly if you are using local digital cable providers. verify this before purchase, currently it supports Airtel, Sun Direct, TataSky and Videocon D2H. Pls refer to https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15358525031 for more details on supported devices. Here is the link if someone wants to try one. Mostly preferred for some one new to Amazon Fire TV want to experience the full package with a reasonable level of IR automation. Other additions that you get are Ethernet adaptor, 16GB in-built storage, comes with remote that has preset app buttons. price is steeper compared to US market, it is 100% worth if someone can carry from US since is now completely supported in India.
1619956531058.png1619957787307.png

It seems Amazon basics HDMI cable is included as additional item with 100% discount.
I’m little cautious, as the cable should support 4K, and I had bad experience when I upgraded my projector to 4K. But I found a gem from Amazon basics. They have a very reasonable optical HDMI cable. I did not believe the price took a chance and very happy with it. It can go upto 4K 60hz.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back