• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Amazon introduces echo for India; Google also plans to launch Google home in India

skdMrk

Update:
Yonomi and Samsung Artik cloud skills available for IN now. Yet to try.
Yes. Anyone who has Harmony remotes (only hub based) can now use Yonomi to trigger Harmony activities. Through Yonomi you are only limited to starting and ending an activity only. I tried it and it works fine.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

kmathan88

Yes. Anyone who has Harmony remotes (only hub based) can now use Yonomi to trigger Harmony activities. Through Yonomi you are only limited to starting and ending an activity only. I tried it and it works fine.
Only starting and ending activity ? No action control like increase / decrease volume, stop, play..?

Dr.Lakshay

I am Using the sonoff Switches and they work very well with alexa, their skills are available on the India store as well
Hi, I was wondering if the sonoff wifi module would work even when the physical switch on the switch board is switched off? Can it bypass the physical switch? And like if the light is turned on by wifi command but we try switching off by physical switch will it work?
Would appreciate your inputs since you are experienced. Thanks.

Hi, I was wondering if the sonoff wifi module would work even when the physical switch on the switch board is switched off? Can it bypass the physical switch? And like if the light is turned on by wifi command but we try switching off by physical switch will it work?
Would appreciate your inputs since you are experienced. Thanks.
If there is no power going to the sonoff it will not work. So no If you switch off the power it will not work. Sonoff can't generate electricity if thats what you are asking.

Dr.Lakshay

If there is no power going to the sonoff it will not work. So no If you switch off the power it will not work. Sonoff can't generate electricity if thats what you are asking.
Obviously that's not what I meant. I meant if it could work like a 2 way switch works.
I read it with some other device on Aliexpress but it's not written with the sonoff if it can do so.

Obviously that's not what I meant. I meant if it could work like a 2 way switch works.
I read it with some other device on Aliexpress but it's not written with the sonoff if it can do so.
Sonoff basic is very simple you give power in and take power out, live neutral in and live neutral out. Sonoff must always receive power to work.

skdMrk

skdMrk

Can someone please check if the eWeLink skill (for SONOFF devices) is available in Amazon Alexa app? I am unable to find it, I remember seeing it few weeks back! My SONOFF device was delivered few days back and now I am unable to link it to Alexa!!

sunilkm

Can someone please check if the eWeLink skill (for SONOFF devices) is available in Amazon Alexa app? I am unable to find it, I remember seeing it few weeks back! My SONOFF device was delivered few days back and now I am unable to link it to Alexa!!
Yes eWeLink is available in alexa skill. I am using sonoff plug and controlling via Alexa.

SPONSORED ADS

skdMrk

Yes eWeLink is available in alexa skill. I am using sonoff plug and controlling via Alexa.
Can you please do a search now under skills in the app and see if it is listed? I am not sure if it will show up for you as you have already enabled it for your account.

sunilkm

Can you please do a search now under skills in the app and see if it is listed? I am not sure if it will show up for you as you have already enabled it for your account.
OK In my alexa app eWeLink is showing in the lost of enabled app.

SPONSORED ADS