Amazon Primeday and Flipkart Sale

saratbabu4u

Hi All,
Any suggestions on good deal or worthy deals for 4k 65inch TV during the prime day and Flipkart sales.

Hi All,
Any suggestions on good deal or worthy deals for 4k 65inch TV during the prime day and Flipkart sales.
bought a philips tv last year-support dolby vision and atmos. been really happy with the picture quality compared with other offerings in the price. Philips TV comes with 2 years warranty as well

Hi Experts ,

Among TCL C635 QLED and Hisense U6G which would be the better one .If another models also come in the picture can you please tell in the similar range .Looking for a 65 inch one .

Regards,
Sarat

bought a philips tv last year-support dolby vision and atmos. been really happy with the picture quality compared with other offerings in the price. Philips TV comes with 2 years warranty as well
Thats standard for most TVs. LG OLEDs come with a 5 year warranty. For that matter, it's always a good idea to get an extended warranty for a coverage of 5 years unless the TV in itself comes with one. My MiTV also had a 2 year warranty and while it was repaired for the first two times within warranty, i had to throw it into the garbage bin once it conked off again beyond it.

Few years back, I was contemplating buying a 65 inch...While Online retailers were giving 18 months guarantee.....Reliance digital gave me 3 years. Hence take the price from online and go to offline retailers and bargain....for same price..u may get more warranty

Agree, this has been my approach always for Home Appliances etc.

Hi Experts ,

Among TCL C635 QLED and Hisense U6G which would be the better one .If another models also come in the picture can you please tell in the similar range .Looking for a 65 inch one .

Regards,
Sarat
Hi,
Wouldn't be able to specifically help with regards to these two models, but please think twice before ordering big expensive stuff online.

I'd suggest the following steps:
1. Go to three to four brick and mortar retailers and start your bargaining for your shortlisted models. You will get a fair idea of how much opening discount they are willing to offer on sticker price.
2. On the day, see prices online.
3. If they are really tasty, go back to shops and ask if they will better it.
4. Their first offer will be to match it, but not better it.
5. Final step, start getting them to quote their best, and keep playing them off each other.
6. There is a point where each retailer will tell you they cant go further, and that they are okay if someone else beats them.
7. This should be your final price. Then, take a call on which retailer you are most comfortable with.

For me, it was Vijay Sales, cos i have made many appliance purchases from them, and their help with anything to do with manufacturer contact has been superb over the years.

All the best.

Hi,
Wouldn't be able to specifically help with regards to these two models, but please think twice before ordering big expensive stuff online.

I'd suggest the following steps:
1. Go to three to four brick and mortar retailers and start your bargaining for your shortlisted models. You will get a fair idea of how much opening discount they are willing to offer on sticker price.
2. On the day, see prices online.
3. If they are really tasty, go back to shops and ask if they will better it.
4. Their first offer will be to match it, but not better it.
5. Final step, start getting them to quote their best, and keep playing them off each other.
6. There is a point where each retailer will tell you they cant go further, and that they are okay if someone else beats them.
7. This should be your final price. Then, take a call on which retailer you are most comfortable with.

For me, it was Vijay Sales, cos i have made many appliance purchases from them, and their help with anything to do with manufacturer contact has been superb over the years.

All the best.
Thanks the issue is I don't get such models in my native...and the offline shops don't keep such models even in well established shops.

I urgently need help on below thread as I have to cancel my existing order

Back