2.0 Speakers for PC/MAC/Phone (BT) under 15k

akhilc

Hi,

tldr;
budget: 10-15k
source: PC/Mac (3.5mm)/BT (must as I'd like to stream from phone)
music pref: good punchy bass and highs. All kinds of music from Indian classical to pop/rap and occasional movies.

I'm looking to buy speakers around 10k-15k range, lower the better. Looking for 2.0 as I don't have space for subwoofer right now but I like good bass which is not too boomy. I've used Edifier C2 for 10 years and a bunch of iems (TFZ Tequila, bullet), headphone (DT770 80Ohm) all of which have non-flat response which I like. C2 feels too boomy now, don't know if it's deteriorating or if it has always been like that. Basically not looking for studio monitor kind of super-flat response, but slightly more punchier as I'm not an audiophile.

I don't know much about options, saw Edifier r1080bt, r1700bt (new at 17k out of budget, but refurbished in flipkart for 8k, good deal?). Please provide some suggestions which you think might suit me.

Thanks for reading.

Hi,

tldr;
budget: 10-15k
source: PC/Mac (3.5mm)/BT (must as I'd like to stream from phone)
music pref: good punchy bass and highs. All kinds of music from Indian classical to pop/rap and occasional movies.

I'm looking to buy speakers around 10k-15k range, lower the better. Looking for 2.0 as I don't have space for subwoofer right now but I like good bass which is not too boomy. I've used Edifier C2 for 10 years and a bunch of iems (TFZ Tequila, bullet), headphone (DT770 80Ohm) all of which have non-flat response which I like. C2 feels too boomy now, don't know if it's deteriorating or if it has always been like that. Basically not looking for studio monitor kind of super-flat response, but slightly more punchier as I'm not an audiophile.

I don't know much about options, saw Edifier r1080bt, r1700bt (new at 17k out of budget, but refurbished in flipkart for 8k, good deal?). Please provide some suggestions which you think might suit me.

Thanks for reading.
Edifier & Hivi will come under your budget . I am using Hivi D1200 . You can go for it . It will suffice your requirement pretty well .

I would suggest that you go for the Creative T60 speakers. They will suit your budget and sound good for their price.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back