Amazon uk delivery time

If they assign their Own parcel Number then who will check it is delivered or not?

I guess they themselves can check it only. :eek:hyeah: Not for anyone else. It seems the postal dept track their own movement, not the customers.

I have one Question for Kix.. Can you tell me whether Foreign P.O Directly send the parcel to your local Post office OR F.P.O Send it to your Area's Head Post office then H.O> Local P.O ?

As far As I know every local P.O is under control of the Area's Head P.O. (NOT G.P.O)

ou17co.jpg

I have one Question for Kix.. Can you tell me whether Foreign P.O Directly send the parcel to your local Post office OR F.P.O Send it to your Area's Head Post office then H.O> Local P.O ?

As far As I know every local P.O is under control of the Area's Head P.O. (NOT G.P.O)

ou17co.jpg
I am not an authority here. :) I think the FPO sends the parcel to the local post office. I have no idea whether the GPO of the city is another peg in the tent.

I have had a chat this morning with CC at amazon.uk. I complained wholeheartedly about Royal mail's Serious flaw of NON-TRACKING method.

I got a reply from Customer service which I think you guyz need to look!:thumbsup: Its NOT Too much but I think a little step forward ! :rolleyes:

2wh03zo.jpg

Received the REPLACEMENT ORDER VIA ROYAL MAIL TODAY!!!! :beer: Within 7 DAYS of Shipping !!! :eek: NOT A Single Scratch even ! Even fkipkart, Snapdeal, yebhi didn't deliver that quick !

BUT THE ORIGINAL Package (ROYAL MAIL ALSO) is still missing which is 30 days OLD. :sad:

Will post picture of my BOXSET SOON ! ! ! Thanx KIX for keeping my patience, you detailed reply help me so much ! & SORRY to EVERYBODY If I 'm being RUDE !:eek:

I am glad. Hopefully, no duty was charged - you did not mention it. But this is quite a recurring problem with Amazon, UK.

I am glad. Hopefully, no duty was charged - you did not mention it. But this is quite a recurring problem with Amazon, UK.

Duty free mate...:eek:hyeah: but they mention a whopping 70 GBP on the outside which is almost double of my order (37.52 GBP). :eek: Though They marked it AS GIFT. Luckily I didn't get hit by our customs. :eek:hyeah:

I complained them about this :mad: & they told me NEXT TIME they will be careful.

Received the REPLACEMENT ORDER VIA ROYAL MAIL TODAY!!!! :beer: Within 7 DAYS of Shipping !!! :eek: NOT A Single Scratch even ! Even fkipkart, Snapdeal, yebhi didn't deliver that quick !

BUT THE ORIGINAL Package (ROYAL MAIL ALSO) is still missing which is 30 days OLD. :sad:

Will post picture of my BOXSET SOON ! ! ! Thanx KIX for keeping my patience, you detailed reply help me so much ! & SORRY to EVERYBODY If I 'm being RUDE !:eek:

Yes Even, I had gone through this terrible experience with Royal mail delivery for the first 3 orders I placed with Amazon UK:mad:. Though Amazon did process the refund lost a good amount in the conversion rate.

The last 5 to 6 orders I have placed with Amazon UK did not have any issues and were received well within the delivery date:clapping:.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back