Amp for dali zensor 7

This
Finally received my Marantz Amp today. :yahoo:

To this
I'm willing to sell my marantz PM7005 amp. Please let me if anyone interested.
in just a week's time???

Please do not make this hasty decision. Do discuss your expectations and experience. Maybe there will be another way to sort things out.

Yes, willing to sell Marantz & onkyo 828 AVR and planning to get denon x4200. Got a good deal. planning to make a one setup for music/movies.

Yes, willing to sell Marantz & onkyo 828 AVR and planning to get denon x4200. Got a good deal. planning to make a one setup for music/movies.

If you have already heard them both together, then you may ignore the below paragraph.

Well, sell the Onkyo, keep the stereo amp till you get the 4200. Hear them both side by side and then decide what to do. A stereo amp always has an upper hand when it comes to Music, no matter whether you use Direct, Pure Direct, 'Indirect' modes on a receiver.

MaSh

Last edited:
Not really sure but I think it would be possible to connect the two amps having the Marantz driving the fronts.

Hi

I owned the ASW650 (Boston) for close to 2 years....excellent sub with good lows (28hz).

I am sure the ASW250 will be good....not as low as 28hz....

Taga Harmony 200 no hands on experience or audition....

Taga Harmony says it can go upto 25hz and also it has high level input which I can use for amp. so my preference is high on this. but need help from you guys.

Recently I bought Panasonic 380 blu-ray player, now I can see the quality of sound is good than playing via laptop usb. now I can say marantz/Dali are good pair. Anyone had faced this kind of change. I'm using optical out from player to amp. :clapping:

Back