Amp left channel has lesser sound than right

After getting rid of the dust, a generous spray of contact cleaner could have been tried.
Anyway, good luck.

Contact cleaners could work for connectors, imo for removing any static built up you should keep the amp on for around 2 to 3 hours for the internal heat built up or use CRC spray on the pcb track-side to remove static electricity (if any).

Oh thats good. Did they confirm whether this issue will be covered under warranty?

MaSh
Is that so? I thought my amp is under warranty period so everything will be covered. And also while submitting my amp to them, I told them about it. Is it like typical issues will not get covered under warranty? Do you have any hands on experience?

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Is that so? I thought my amp is under warranty period so everything will be covered. And also while submitting my amp to them, I told them about it. Is it like typical issues will not get covered under warranty? Do you have any hands on experience?

Hmm no I have no hands on, however, when it comes to warranty or insurance claims, its always good to get a confirmation before hand.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hmm no I have no hands on, however, when it comes to warranty or insurance claims, its always good to get a confirmation before hand.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Ok, I will check then with them, thanks for the info

Finally my amp is back now, and started singing nicely. They changed its entire board, luckily it was under warranty. There is no reason behind this failure. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will keep singing for years and years....

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back