Amp with a floorstander speaker combo

anirudh panwar

Please advice a amp with floorstanding speakers(a pair?) combo for merely listeining to music from mobile phone,wi fi sources...and which can plug in to play from my tv also....room size 10 by 15 ft...budget upto 70 k.looking for good treble and bass range....and amp with wifi and bluetooth..plus inbuilt AM/FM capability..

Please advice a amp with floorstanding speakers(a pair?) combo for merely listeining to music from mobile phone,wi fi sources...and which can plug in to play from my tv also....room size 10 by 15 ft...budget upto 70 k.looking for good treble and bass range....and amp with wifi and bluetooth..plus inbuilt AM/FM capability..
Denon + Polk

for amp as per your requirement - amp+ (Bluetooth+Wifi+FM) etc i.e Its called as Stereo Network Receiver

Yamaha RN803

https://www.hifimart.com/marantz-nr1200-stereo-network-receiver.html

Check all the features that u need .

Mostly other brands offer amp separately and streamer separately

I have not used them ..there are forum members who have Yamaha ..check with them

Looking at the specs it seems that Yamaha is more suited to drive floorstanders

Your budget is less ...you should go for bookshelves or increase your budget for a good pair of floorstanders ..otherwise u may not be happy with SQ

I have the Denon DRA-800h. Am very happy with it.

The Marantz version is NR1200.

Both are below 60k

I’ve got a Denon 1400h that does WiFi and Bluetooth as well - can't be more than 40k for an equivalent model today. My guess is almost any new AVR these days will do both.

Hello ! you can try this combination
Yamaha R N 303 with
- Dali Z3 ( very capable speaker in lesser price range and smaller footprint than a floor standing speaker.)
- used Dali Zensor 5 or 7.
R N 303 even has a phono input.
Please do audition before making any purchase.

ok..thanks for suggestions.Ill start a build up using a 7.2 avr with a pair of bookshelf speakers and then with availability of budget..add other speakers.for the current setup im looking for a 7.2 avr plus bookshelf speakers combo within a 80K budget.are there issues with gurantee on pioneer equipment.....room size wont exceed 150 or max 200 sqft.though i have been adviced a number of combinations,the issue of a audition remais..which is not possible here in Roorkee,nearest could be delhi for which i have to take out time.

please advice a bookshelf speaker option with Denon 1600 AH,will this also require a subwoofer initially.
Hi Anirudh, Denon AVRX 1600 AH is good but you may also look for it’s big brother. The older 2400H is available with some retailers at around 40 or 45k and 2600H for around 55K. Talking about the speakers, If you want to stick to bookshelves, My Advice is to go with Elac B6.2’s as it can deliver a lot of low frequency with crisp music but these are rated at 6 Ohms. I stated off building my HT with these speakers and back then I was using a Denon 550BT as I did not have budget for a good AVR. Trust me, these speakers did not disappoint me!
Especially when I played certain Two Feet Tracks which has a lot of low frequencies I could feel the bass sounding as though I had a sub.

Hi Anirudh, Denon AVRX 1600 AH is good but you may also look for it’s big brother. The older 2400H is available with some retailers at around 40 or 45k and 2600H for around 55K. Talking about the speakers, If you want to stick to bookshelves, My Advice is to go with Elac B6.2’s as it can deliver a lot of low frequency with crisp music but these are rated at 6 Ohms. I stated off building my HT with these speakers and back then I was using a Denon 550BT as I did not have budget for a good AVR. Trust me, these speakers did not disappoint me!
Especially when I played certain Two Feet Tracks which has a lot of low frequencies I could feel the bass sounding as though I had a sub.
thanks for the advice ...please see my PM

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back