An Introduction and a Call for Suggestions.

Congratulations Haren.

A fairly quick buy, enjoy your music and movies before you start spending again :)

Fairly Quick? .. 3 months of hunting ! .. :p

Huge Respect for HFV Gurus for their patience! ..

but Thanks for the wishes.. :signthankspin:

one more purchase will be the sub .. and then i can sit back and wait for a few months for the center and Surrounds :D ..

Inclined towards the Boston CS10 mainly cos of the price. another thread.. another story.:)

Congrats Haren...

Hope you are njoyin your setup...

Sorry for the color issue... LOL... :p

Regarding the Harmony One which is now Harmony 900, do you really think you have so many devices to control.?
Stick to Harmony 700 (old model 525), with screen w/o Touch, can handle 16 devices at once... priced @ approx Rs.8K...MRP...

But, will suggest you to wait, as some more brands / models are to step in to the market soon...

Congrats Haren...

Hope you are njoyin your setup...

Sorry for the color issue... LOL... :p

Regarding the Harmony One which is now Harmony 900, do you really think you have so many devices to control.?
Stick to Harmony 700 (old model 525), with screen w/o Touch, can handle 16 devices at once... priced @ approx Rs.8K...MRP...

But, will suggest you to wait, as some more brands / models are to step in to the market soon...

Thanks Mridul For your patience over 3 Auditions. I am more inclined to go for a subwoofer now and not a remote. But i will need it cos i have a dvd,tatasky,tv,amp,xbox so far.

Will probably pick it up at the end of this month!

Haren..

i doubt the Qaqoustics small units will do any good job.
Although we like the brand name .

AVRs ..surround sound?
Hehe.. it will never attain near to the feel u get in demo rooms

If it is music dont go for smaller speakers and sub
because the sub at low cost will "never match "
the speed needed to fill the low freq part ...... there are
some technical constraints .

Actually speaker shopping movie + music should be avoided

Haren..

i doubt the Qaqoustics small units will do any good job.
Although we like the brand name .

AVRs ..surround sound?
Hehe.. it will never attain near to the feel u get in demo rooms

If it is music dont go for smaller speakers and sub
because the sub at low cost will "never match "
the speed needed to fill the low freq part ...... there are
some technical constraints .

Actually speaker shopping movie + music should be avoided

Agreed Totally. But my movie / Tv use is 70%. I will move onto a Music only setup in a slightly distant future. But till then, i want to be immersed in grat sounding movies, and above average music sounding speakers ..

The Q's are a bit small. but my room is pretty small as well. though the size is 11x17, since the TV is on the 11' side, the listeners are but 7 to 8 feet away, the Q's work perfectly.

Got a JBL Center speaker as well loaned from a friend .. its alright.. but i dont think its pairing too well with the Q's:D . But first the Sub, then the center:D

Cheers!

So Haren, from Boston SoundWare to Q Acoustics. Could you tell me where you auditioned both BA and the Q Acoustics in Bangalore?

How much did you pay for the Q 2010's?

Thanks

Hi,
I am also planning to buy the speaker set in Bangalore. Can you please post the address where iI can find all the above mentioned speaker packages?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back