An Introduction and a Call for Suggestions.

Congratulations Haren.

A fairly quick buy, enjoy your music and movies before you start spending again :)

Fairly Quick? .. 3 months of hunting ! .. :p

Huge Respect for HFV Gurus for their patience! ..

but Thanks for the wishes.. :signthankspin:

one more purchase will be the sub .. and then i can sit back and wait for a few months for the center and Surrounds :D ..

Inclined towards the Boston CS10 mainly cos of the price. another thread.. another story.:)

Congrats Haren...

Hope you are njoyin your setup...

Sorry for the color issue... LOL... :p

Regarding the Harmony One which is now Harmony 900, do you really think you have so many devices to control.?
Stick to Harmony 700 (old model 525), with screen w/o Touch, can handle 16 devices at once... priced @ approx Rs.8K...MRP...

But, will suggest you to wait, as some more brands / models are to step in to the market soon...

Congrats Haren...

Hope you are njoyin your setup...

Sorry for the color issue... LOL... :p

Regarding the Harmony One which is now Harmony 900, do you really think you have so many devices to control.?
Stick to Harmony 700 (old model 525), with screen w/o Touch, can handle 16 devices at once... priced @ approx Rs.8K...MRP...

But, will suggest you to wait, as some more brands / models are to step in to the market soon...

Thanks Mridul For your patience over 3 Auditions. I am more inclined to go for a subwoofer now and not a remote. But i will need it cos i have a dvd,tatasky,tv,amp,xbox so far.

Will probably pick it up at the end of this month!

Haren..

i doubt the Qaqoustics small units will do any good job.
Although we like the brand name .

AVRs ..surround sound?
Hehe.. it will never attain near to the feel u get in demo rooms

If it is music dont go for smaller speakers and sub
because the sub at low cost will "never match "
the speed needed to fill the low freq part ...... there are
some technical constraints .

Actually speaker shopping movie + music should be avoided

Haren..

i doubt the Qaqoustics small units will do any good job.
Although we like the brand name .

AVRs ..surround sound?
Hehe.. it will never attain near to the feel u get in demo rooms

If it is music dont go for smaller speakers and sub
because the sub at low cost will "never match "
the speed needed to fill the low freq part ...... there are
some technical constraints .

Actually speaker shopping movie + music should be avoided

Agreed Totally. But my movie / Tv use is 70%. I will move onto a Music only setup in a slightly distant future. But till then, i want to be immersed in grat sounding movies, and above average music sounding speakers ..

The Q's are a bit small. but my room is pretty small as well. though the size is 11x17, since the TV is on the 11' side, the listeners are but 7 to 8 feet away, the Q's work perfectly.

Got a JBL Center speaker as well loaned from a friend .. its alright.. but i dont think its pairing too well with the Q's:D . But first the Sub, then the center:D

Cheers!

So Haren, from Boston SoundWare to Q Acoustics. Could you tell me where you auditioned both BA and the Q Acoustics in Bangalore?

How much did you pay for the Q 2010's?

Thanks

Hi,
I am also planning to buy the speaker set in Bangalore. Can you please post the address where iI can find all the above mentioned speaker packages?

Back