Andover Songbird

Yogesh

No Where Near to where I want to be yet...
I came across this $149 streamer today called Andover SongBird. On their website, They claim Stream lossless music files from Hi-Res Services (up to 24-bit/192 kHz AND native access to Qobuz, Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Napster, I-Heart Radio, and Tune-In etc along with Airplay, DLNA, BT. An Android, iOS app for control. Pretty good if that works well.

Here is one of the reviews!

Last edited:
I came across this $149 streamer today called Andover SongBird. On their website, They claim Stream lossless music files from Hi-Res Services (up to 24-bit/192 kHz AND native access to Qobuz, Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Napster, I-Heart Radio, and Tune-In etc along with Airplay, DLNA, BT. An Android, iOS app for control. Pretty good if that works well.

Here is one of the reviews!

Interesting streamer review. Thanks.
The DNM AS2streamer (8200/- shipped) is similar with an optical out and Muso app (android and iOS)

I feel without A-B comparisons it’s difficult/impossible to distinguish between them.
But based on the Name, I would any day go for the “Andover Songbird” over “DNM AS2”
This is such a evocative name! People may buy it without knowing what it does :)
The power of names and brands is supreme and influences everything.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back