Android watch !!!

elangoas

Hi All,

Been thinking of upgrading to Android watch.. Budget is abt Rs 2,000 max.. Am not interested in any of the fitness related features, nor will connect to mobile for any calls (or) checking msgs.. Just good LCD display with decent battery & options to change digital / analogue dials..Preferably AMOLED screen;)

If you have tried one (or) heard someone who has been using it with good feedback, please share the model & price here.. Have no preference to any of the brands..

I have a Moto something I bought for 6k. I'll give it to u free buddy, not using it.Just shipping is a pain. If someone can pick it up for u and give it to u, problem solved.

I have a Moto something I bought for 6k. I'll give it to u free buddy, not using it.Just shipping is a pain. If someone can pick it up for u and give it to u, problem solved.

Thank you buddy @celester340 . Am moved by your gesture, couldn't be more happier than this.. Product is lovely.. Thank you once again..

Anytime elango. That's what friends do mate. No thanks required! The number of times I have bugged you with questions, I still owe u haha :p

Android watches will initially be a fascination, but soon will start to be a pain in the a*** as it needs to be charged on a daily basis. Consider it before you leap

Android watches will initially be a fascination, but soon will start to be a pain in the a*** as it needs to be charged on a daily basis. Consider it before you leap

I believe Android watches might be the future.. I charge the Android watch almost everyday.. But as with any product, there will be improvement and hopefully it will last 2 - 3 days..

I got this with the intent of changing the watch face, customise it as i like.. They are pretty good.. I did pay a nominal amount for few watch faces.. Loving it..

A watch that doesn't need to charge & runs on body heat - https://www.powerwatch.com/

3watches-overview.png

Anyone heard of this?.. Matrix power watch..

Back