Annoying spotify connect popup

msankadi

Hi

I use my mobile to control spotify connect to my volumio raspberry pi. The device selection popup keeps on coming up every time I go back to the spotify app or go to the now playing section of the app.

I want to select it once and then forget about it but it keeps coming up every time.

Any solution? Screenshot_2022-03-25-10-57-56-31_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg

I have been using Spotify for last 2 years, never faced this issue.

I am getting this problem from last few days. very irritating. Perhaps there is latest updated that added this issue.

Even I am facing this lately, I guess it started happening after a update or so. Not sure.

Started using a widget to change songs.

Similar issues when playing from laptop and controlling from iPhone.

Disconnections, incomplete screen menus, limited user friendly interface options…..

Are they aware or turning blind eye !!!!
oh luckily I havent faced any menu or disconnection issues on my android app yet...hope they don't role out a buggier update...all of a sudden I am thankful that this annoying popup is the only thing broken on my app :p

On the other note, good advertisement from Spotify to attract Indian markets

@Murlidher @amrutmhatre90 Have a fairly decent understanding of how the OTT content space works in India.
Would love to know how the music industry works...
Besides the pain of ads, how can someone imagine charging money in the Indian market when the colossal YouTube is present everywhere?

PS: Didn't mean to derail thread, but it does look like an iterative bug. Hope it is solved soon.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back