Banned
Banned
:yahoo::clapping::eek:hyeah::licklips:

jzb9zn.jpg

jpit5i.jpg

2wgbymg.jpg

5aet15.jpg

:cool:

My interpretation of the smileys, and of the unboxing sequence is ...that it is his!

:yahoo::clapping::eek:hyeah::licklips:

Is, quite possibly, the only description necessary or possible --- but I greatly look forward to more :)

Nice.. very nice!!

So is this with you for testing only or you got this for your own? Either way, congrats. Even spending a few weeks with this is an enriching and enviable experience :)

Would really like to know the testing impressions. What system are you plugging this into for the testing?

Any chance of this being tested with the Voltikus psu as well?

How come denom is suddenly so ungarrulous;)

Awaiting your impressions, sir.

Awaiting your impressions Denom...would be great if you could compare the same with other DACs as well...will give everyone a fair idea about the performance of the DAC...

I can read any description,Is it yours?

Be little patient, will keep you posted ;)

--- but I greatly look forward to more :)

Will do, give me some time, these are exciting times for sure :licklips:

So Teac is out?

GONE!

Nice.. very nice!!

So is this with you for testing only or you got this for your own? Either way, congrats. Even spending a few weeks with this is an enriching and enviable experience :)

Would really like to know the testing impressions. What system are you plugging this into for the testing?

Any chance of this being tested with the Voltikus psu as well?

Will reveal all in due course, its ADDICTIVE! Haven't slept much last night, you should know the reason for that ;)
As for the Voltikus PSU, no, its not part of the chain... yet :cool: Can't look a gift horse in the mouth now can I???

How come denom is suddenly so ungarrulous;)

Awaiting your impressions, sir.

Joshua, had some bad experiences .... but one always learns from experience - good or bad.

Will keep you all posted on the Zodiac impressions, as the 'story' develops. Rest assured, its a story worth narrating.

Awaiting your impressions Denom...would be great if you could compare the same with other DACs as well...will give everyone a fair idea about the performance of the DAC...

Will be writing my impressions, in due course :)
Comparo angle is being worked upon, most certainly. Very important to do comparo's, but in similar range, otherwise the Zodiac will just smoke the poor ones :p

congrats :clapping::clapping::clapping:

where u snag it? massive leap from the Teac I'd say!

Patience is the key!

Massive leap would be an understatement for sure & don't forget to see the price bro :eek::sad::mad:

Dave, hiiiigh end! It's quite evident that you are thrilled with the update. Will be watching this thread.

Congrats Dave! Thats serious gear. Or rather, since yer a fella Rush fan, its really rather Sirius gear -- outta this world dude! way to go!

Last edited:
Never heard this gear, but going by the excited FMs out here, reviews on Net and also the pricing, this seems to be an exciting piece of electronics. Will follow this thread for your updates on listening impressions.

And ... not least, a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Denom, please do not keep us waiting for long..there are a number of FMs including me who have been deciding on a DAC..I for one am totally confused and have no idea whether to go for the $500 ones or $1500 ones...your opinion especially if compared to other DACs would be of great help...

That is some serious gear dude. What is the rest of the source setup computer audio ?

As an aside, what i see in the photo ; is that the original packaging the zodiac ships in ?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back