Any Denafrips dealer in India.

I also got my Terminator through Mr.Sugumar only. He was good to deal with and I did not face any issues.
While the conccern raised regarding the authenticity of import of products through back door means is valid, my experience of dealing with Mr. Sugumar has been pretty good and he has been gentleman and nice person to deal with

A BIG mark up in price! :mad:

I don't think its a huge markup , it was previously available via the India distributor at 75k and thereabouts. Compared to some markup on speakers/subwoofers 35-40% markup seems very nominal to me.

Also if we exclude DIY offerings like Soekris/1862 etc , at below 1L price only alternatives available locally are only Metrum Flint and Denafrip Ares II , I have not had the opportunity to try the Flint but owned the Ares II and would say if there is no way to source them from aboard they are worth the price tag easily and supposed to get a good 3 year warranty too.

80k for Aries with gst is not unreasonable. If you import directly, it will cost you approx 75k plus hassle of custom etc.

i spoke to hpz and they revealed that all the dacs and ddc from denafrips will be listed in their web within 2 to 3 weeks.so people who are desperately looking to buy denafrips makes easier as its available in india with official 3year warranty.

A BIG mark up in price! :mad:
Not
i spoke to hpz and they revealed that all the dacs and ddc from denafrips will be listed in their web within 2 to 3 weeks.so people who are desperately looking to buy denafrips makes easier as its available in india with official 3year warranty.
That's a Great Move by HPZ, this kind of adaptability is a very good practice for a good dealership, considering 66k that I paid for Ares2 while importing directly , 80k seems reasonable though 75k would have been ideal. 80k is appropriate, If they're stocking it instead of back ordering it IMHO.

I will be looking to buy a Ddc from HPZ, instead of Denafrips if they stock it & provide a 1 week return policy ;).

well i ordered denafrips hestia directly from vinshine to India, shipped via DHL, had to pay proper custom duty as per genuine bill.
Hi, Please let me know how much was the custom charged for hestia and was there any other charges collected from you. I am planning to purchase an Ares 2. Any information on this will be helpful

I will be looking to buy a Ddc from HPZ, instead of Denafrips if they stock it & provide a 1 week return policy ;).
That will be awesome if they do allow for a return within a week or so.

I may break my promise of not buying from them and go for a ddc :)

Denafrips Terminator was quoted by chennai dealer for 3.75 lakhs + local transportation cost ex chennai few months ago.
Denafrips aries 2 was 75k + transportation which is still ok for 80k including transportation thru HPZ
HPZ cost seems to be much higher for terminator

Their imports are duty paid unlike the earlier dealer.
I was told he quit dealership due to procurement problems and warranty claim issues.

Denafrips Terminator was quoted by chennai dealer for 3.75 lakhs + local transportation cost ex chennai few months ago.
Denafrips aries 2 was 75k + transportation which is still ok for 80k including transportation thru HPZ
HPZ cost seems to be much higher for terminator
Request name of Denafrips Chennai dealer . Could you pl mail it to me [email protected]

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back