Any Denafrips dealer in India.

rsjaurr

I'm interested in their DDC models, preferably GAIA. I know orders can be placed direct but customs are really high. So any chance I can get their products here?

A word of Caution while importing products from these kind of channels.
Usually the products are undervalued and brought to India through sea cargo. Once it lands in Indian port, they bribe the customs , pay some duty for the name sake and take delivery of the goods.
But these things always does not happen smoothly. Many times when the container is seized by DRI it takes 3-4 months for it to be retrieved.
A good friend is still waiting ( already 4 months) for his Integrated amplifier after paying 70% of the amount.
Luckily I got my Denafrips through the same channel and it was delivered well within a month. But luck will not favour us always. Once the product is seized, no one will have control over it.

Don't pay any big amt in advance.
Order the product and once it reaches your place , check it and then pay the cash.

A word of Caution while importing products from these kind of channels.
Usually the products are undervalued and brought to India through sea cargo. Once it lands in Indian port, they bribe the customs , pay some duty for the name sake and take delivery of the goods.
But these things always does not happen smoothly. Many times when the container is seized by DRI it takes 3-4 months for it to be retrieved.
A good friend is still waiting ( already 4 months) for his Integrated amplifier after paying 70% of the amount.
Luckily I got my Denafrips through the same channel and it was delivered well within a month. But luck will not favour us always. Once the product is seized, no one will have control over it.

Don't pay any big amt in advance.
Order the product and once it reaches your place , check it and then pay the cash.
The Denafrips dealer is an official dealer, isn't it?
So, I guess what you have outlined is more or less covered... Unless there are other facts that you might want us to know? I wouldn't want to block my money, hence asking...

I think he is official dealer, but how they bring it to India is the question.The container is dumped with second hand electronics and e waste and in that ,your brand new amp/ dac will be one among them. When it is seized , everything inside goes under the rador. And the wait begins.....
I have no bad experience with the above said dealer. But there are people who had.
I never pay money upfront. I wait for the product to reach my place , check it and then pay the cash.

well i ordered denafrips hestia directly from vinshine to India, shipped via DHL, had to pay proper custom duty as per genuine bill.

I think he is official dealer, but how they bring it to India is the question.The container is dumped with second hand electronics and e waste and in that ,your brand new amp/ dac will be one among them. When it is seized , everything inside goes under the rador. And the wait begins.....
I have no bad experience with the above said dealer. But there are people who had.
I never pay money upfront. I wait for the product to reach my place , check it and then pay the cash.
True. He is basically a reseller (mostly highend procured mostly from Singapore) who has now taken up Denafrips sale in India.

No official dealer ever sale without invoice. I would not buy anything where there is no invoice.
When I enquired Vinshine for an Ares2, they redirected to and described him as Indian Partner.
Don't know about the invoice though.

I recently purchased Denafrips Pontus and IRIS from the dealer "Mr. Sukumar"... Due to Covid lockdown situation, the regular shipment got delayed... this delay is very much acceptable... after some waiting period I received products perfectly. I feel Mr. Sukumar is very much trustable person for Denafrips products... Sir... @samirk for sure you will get the invoice if you're ready to pay the GST ;)

I recently purchased Denafrips Pontus and IRIS from the dealer "Mr. Sukumar"... Due to Covid lockdown situation, the regular shipment got delayed... this delay is very much acceptable... after some waiting period I received products perfectly. I feel Mr. Sukumar is very much trustable person for Denafrips products... Sir... @samirk for sure you will get the invoice if you're ready to pay the GST ;)
Sorry, I can not be part of this thread.

Last edited:
Not paying gst or avoid it while buying any product is crime. I am not sure if it’s jailable offence. I hope you understand law of country. Gst is not an optional. Please do not prompt unlawful activities here. My humble request.
Did I say you buy or I buy without GST??

I also got my Terminator through Mr.Sugumar only. He was good to deal with and I did not face any issues.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back